What's new

One US soldier killed, India making trouble?

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One US soldier killed, India making trouble?
Salik Afzal | May 14, 2007, 14:12

A NATO soldier was killed and four were wounded in an ambush while returning to the Afghan side of the border after meeting with Pakistani officials.

Meeting was conducted in Pakistan regarding the shoot outs that occurred by Afghan soldiers who injured a few Pakistani troops in a response that they were violating the Afghan-Pak border.

Analysists believe that it was the fault of the Afghan soldiers or the commands which were given which lead to such response, later Pakistani troops responded killing up to seven Afghan troops. This was later supported by the NATOs statement which contradicted an Afghan defense ministry spokesman who accused Pakistani troops for aggression.

"NATO has been violating Pakistan air space now and then, but Pakistan doesn't shoot down their aircrafts, and here where the incident took place, is not even part of Afghanistan or where the fencing is being done. It is totally ridiculous. Pakistan is actually helping them to become stable by donating money and sending 90,000 troops, and is doing whatever can be done, but the response coming in is completely pathetic by Afghan officials," Sabhi Arshad said, who later commented on India and Afghan relations and how it is creating tense relations between the front line allies of the United States on the War on Terror.

Major-General Waheed Arshad, Pakistan's military spokesman, said: "As the convoy (of U.S. soldiers) was moving back, some miscreants fired. Three to four U.S. soldiers and three to four Pakistani soldiers were injured."

A senior Pakistani security official, later released the information saying that the assailant was disguised as a Pakistani paramilitary soldier.

Officials say it is too early to say who is responsible for such violence. However, it can be clearly seen.

During the Cold War, India was responsible for the planning and end of person activities in Pakistan to deter Pakistan from support of Afghan liberation movement against India's ally, the Soviet Union.

Indian Intelligence activity has alerted Pakistan of mischievous activities. India has set up a comprehensive intelligence network, through its Consulates at Jalalabad, Kandahar, Mazar-e-Sharif and Herat. These Consulates are being used to buy Afghan warlords, hijack the Afghan intelligence and dominate the affairs of the country.

Recently, the affairs between Afghanistan and Pakistan have gotten worst. In order for a stable Afghanistan. United States needs to create an actual stable government based on democracy whose interest would be in the betterment of the people of Afghanistan than being bought by external countries for the use of its own. In other words. Karzai needs to go.

https://defence.pk/news/publish/Ind...and_injuring_Pakistani_soldiers__20070514.php

Last edited:
An investigation needs to be done. America really needs to look into the activities of Indian consulates on that border. We can't fix all of their problems. A Pakistani soldier was killed in this too.

Why does India need consulates so close to the Pakistani-Afghan border?

An investigation needs to be done. America really needs to look into the activities of Indian consulates on that border. We can't fix all of their problems. A Pakistani soldier was killed in this too.

Pakistan is America's problem, I find it funny that you cant see it. They just got the right man to do the clean job for them for the past 7 years.

Why does India need consulates so close to the Pakistani-Afghan border

We are there for reconstruction work:azn:

Maybe America should start keeping a closer eye on the reconstruction given that they want to save their soldiers from dying all the time.

Maybe they should, somehow they arent that interested. maybe cuz they know which side to support.

Maybe they should, somehow they arent that interested. maybe cuz they know which side to support.
Hmmm the Pakistani media failed to advertise this sufficiently. It's still not too late.

On a serious note, I dont see any Indian hand in this. Rather Afghans and the tribes at the border. They have been very unhappy with Pakistan and American being allies. RAW wouldnt attack Americans directly; two reasons.
1. Americans arent stupid, they will make a diplomatic hulla-bullah out of it.
2. RAW aint as good as ISI, CIA, Mossad, KGB.

Americans aren't pretty much interested in the Afghan region at all! They've been too Iraq Oriented and hence all the miscreant elements get away with everything by blaming Pakistan.

i am sorry Pakistan has a lot to blame for the present Afghanistan situation.

PS: Asim, according to you is there anything Pakistan has ever done that is "wrong" in your perception.

We've just met.

I'm strong supporter of the present government and I so I'm able to reason and argue on their actions a whole lot. I can criticize many aspects of Pakistan which I feel must be improved/tackled/attacked...

Asim,

We have just met, But i know about your post from WAB for nearly 3 years. I guess I can make up my mind on how you think

Back
Top Bottom