What's new

Online Jobs in pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Is their any body who knows about online jobs ( such as online data entry projects , click and earn etc) i m willing to work online as part time, if some body knows any trust worthy web sites plz share here for me and 4 those whom wana earn Money , thanks

I doubt so, but try e-bay Canada locally to sell some stuff with-in Canadian cities.

I am not into these online such sites or stuff they are fake fraud.

Reactions: Nav
Try elance,Odesk,RentaCoder,freelancer etc ;)

The best job is Article Writing if u can write or re-write niche article then u can find a good part-time job. Try AssociatedContent they pay 1.5$ for 1k views and if u can get a verified US account 5-10$ is the minimum but u'll need PayPal to get paid, there are dozens of other sites.

Last edited:
The problem with freelance sites is that if you are expecting immediate large payments then don't bother.

There is tooo much competition now a days so initially you will have to work almost free to gain reputation.Once you have developed reputation and good reviews then you can start real earning.

can u tell any such good freelance site!
u can write in newspapers as well..if they like your work they may offer good deal!

Navkhan, when u r living in pakistan, why dont u display your one location flag as pakistan???

Bro My job is in Afghanistan , so why should i lie to people of defence.pk

There is no such thing as quick earn. You have to work hard to earn. The best I have found so far is writing articles. The site I am using is expertscolumn.com.

Here is my link:

ejaz007's Profile | Expertscolumn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom