What's new

Operation Blue Tulsi - Indian and Israeli Plan

If true how do Pakistanis digest the fact that ur Friend china is filling pockets of ur enemy Israel by buying arms?

i dont think china will compromise her interests here for pakistan.

See the bigger picture.

A good discussion on the forum. I tell you one thing. It is only the Eiman that a Muslim has and the Jews and Hindus can never even smell of it. The only weapon to all the intrigues is, the HELP OF ALLAH and that's all. History is a witness to hundreds of examples.

A good discussion on the forum. I tell you one thing. It is only the Eiman that a Muslim has and the Jews and Hindus can never even smell of it. The only weapon to all the intrigues is, the HELP OF ALLAH and that's all. History is a witness to hundreds of examples.

Bhai-saab,,,, India has more muslims then the total number of muslims in Pakistan,,,,, All of them posses Eiman as per your information,,,, so that Allah would be with us.......

Well try but kaam na aayi(trolling),,,,,,, better luck next time and you are supposed to post something sensible here.....

OPERATION BLUE TULSI

NEW RAMGOPAL VERMA FILM

I MUST WHO EVER IS WRITTEN THIS ARTICLE IS GREATLY INSPIRED BY BOLLYWOOD MOVIES:wave:

How do you suppose the F-16's were kept operational all those years during the embargo??.
Heck Ive seen an ELTA ring laser gyro for the F-16 here.
The Israeli's were the second most prolific supplier of F-16 spares after turkey during the pressler years.

You may know that Pakistani F-16's had war reserve spares, which were eaten into during the Kargil conflict. Most of the Pakistani F-16's clocked very few hrs. Also there are other ways to keep F-16's in the air, apart from Israel's help. Look at Iran. They still have F-4's and F-14's flying decades after US embargo on them.

Back
Top Bottom