What's new

[ORIGINAL TRANSLATION] WHY INDONESIA DOESN'T WANT US VACCINE, INSTEAD GOES TO BETTER CHINESE VACCINES

Inactive vaccine is the traditional vaccine that helped wipe out diseases before, this new vaccine method look like it could cause genetic mutations and it’s only used because it’s cheap to produce. I pity the poor people who are force to use it or fools because they are stupid.

Inactive vaccine is the traditional vaccine that helped wipe out diseases before, this new vaccine method look like it could cause genetic mutations and it’s only used because it’s cheap to produce. I pity the poor people who are force to use it or fools because they are stupid.

Yes I'm agree with you, new method Mrna vaccine is very dangerous.

Just like eating a Genetic Engineered with Aritificial vitamin injection Tomato.

I will never let Unproven Genetic Engineered product such that to enter my lovely one body

Did I wrote the news? @That Guy

I just posting the news here, to stating the fact that Indonesian Health Ministry choose Chinese Vaccine over US Vaccine with the stated reason above.

Why you so sensitive :D
I'm not, I just find it funny that you're trying to create drama, and when called out for it, you deny it. It's even funnier that the usual suspects are aiding with you.

Speaking of sensitive, aren't you being sensitive, because they questioned china? You seemed to have really gotten offended by that.
Yes I'm agree with you, new method Mrna vaccine is very dangerous.

Just like eating a Genetic Engineered with Aritificial vitamin injection Tomato.

I will never let Unproven Genetic Engineered product such that to enter my lovely one body
Wow, what a 180 degree change of view.

What happened to this not being a competition, or working together for humanity?

Lol.

My 7 years on PDF have really taught me that people are all phonies. They'll say one thing to one person, and something completely different to another.
Genetic mutations? From a vaccine?

Doctors and scientists know more than me and you, so forgive me if I don't take your comment with any sort of serious consideration.

China has trials going on both mRNA and inactivated vaccines, but, I believe most countries will prefer inactivated version.

In that, China will supply most of the demand, plus donations.

Besides, US government has placed huge orders for US-German vaccine, which will likely take away a good half a year for any other tens of countries to get some.

China will allow other countries' participation in production. The US-German vaccine (even if the German BioNTech wanted) will not be available for third party manufacturing due to Pfizer objections - as of recently.

Ideally, nevertheless, we should want every vaccine to work so that problem would be effectively solved with enough supply for quick global vaccination.

Genetic mutations? From a vaccine?

Doctors and scientists know more than me and you, so forgive me if I don't take your comment with any sort of serious consideration.
From a Rush job, obviously could happen.
What are problems with mRNA?

MRNA technology isn’t new. It was shown a while back that when synthetic mRNA is injected into an animal, the cells can produce a desired protein. But the progress remained slow. That’s because mRNA is not only notoriously unstable and easy to degrade into smaller components, it is also easily destroyed by the human body’s immune defenses, which make delivering it to the target very inefficient.

But beginning in 2005, researchers figured out how to stabilize mRNA and package it into small particles to deliver it as a vaccine. The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are expected to be the first using this technology to be approved by the FDA.

After a decade of work, the mRNA vaccines are now ready for evaluation. Physicians will be watching for unintended immune reactions, which can be both helpful and detrimental.

Why keep mRNA supercold?

The most important challenge for development of a mRNA vaccine remains its inherent instability, because it is more likely to break apart above freezing temperatures.

Modification of the mRNA building blocks and development of the particles that can cocoon it relatively safely have helped the mRNA vaccine candidates. But this new class of vaccine still requires unprecedented freezer conditions for distribution and administration.

What are the refrigeration requirements?

The Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine will need to be optimally stored at minus 94 degrees Fahrenheit and will degrade in around five days at normal refrigeration temperatures of slightly above freezing.

[Get facts about coronavirus and the latest research. Sign up for The Conversation’s newsletter.]

In contrast, Moderna claims its vaccine can be maintained at most home or medical freezer temperatures for up to six months for shipping and longer-term storage. Moderna also claims its vaccine can remain stable at standard refrigerated conditions, of 36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit, for up to 30 days after thawing, within the six-month shelf life.

Not surprisingly, Pfizer is also developing shipping containers using dry ice to address shipping constraints.

From a Rush job, obviously could happen.
What are problems with mRNA?

MRNA technology isn’t new. It was shown a while back that when synthetic mRNA is injected into an animal, the cells can produce a desired protein. But the progress remained slow. That’s because mRNA is not only notoriously unstable and easy to degrade into smaller components, it is also easily destroyed by the human body’s immune defenses, which make delivering it to the target very inefficient.

But beginning in 2005, researchers figured out how to stabilize mRNA and package it into small particles to deliver it as a vaccine. The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are expected to be the first using this technology to be approved by the FDA.

After a decade of work, the mRNA vaccines are now ready for evaluation. Physicians will be watching for unintended immune reactions, which can be both helpful and detrimental.

Why keep mRNA supercold?

The most important challenge for development of a mRNA vaccine remains its inherent instability, because it is more likely to break apart above freezing temperatures.

Modification of the mRNA building blocks and development of the particles that can cocoon it relatively safely have helped the mRNA vaccine candidates. But this new class of vaccine still requires unprecedented freezer conditions for distribution and administration.

What are the refrigeration requirements?

The Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA vaccine will need to be optimally stored at minus 94 degrees Fahrenheit and will degrade in around five days at normal refrigeration temperatures of slightly above freezing.

[Get facts about coronavirus and the latest research. Sign up for The Conversation’s newsletter.]

In contrast, Moderna claims its vaccine can be maintained at most home or medical freezer temperatures for up to six months for shipping and longer-term storage. Moderna also claims its vaccine can remain stable at standard refrigerated conditions, of 36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit, for up to 30 days after thawing, within the six-month shelf life.

Not surprisingly, Pfizer is also developing shipping containers using dry ice to address shipping constraints.

Apparently there was no rush job. All proper procedures were followed. The only reason why the time line was cut short was because they started developing the vaccines while seeking approvals for funding and testing, and going to through the bureaucracy. Usually, they'd get the necessary approvals for funding and testing purposes, and then start work on new vaccines.

At least that's what I've read.

Apparently there was no rush job. All proper procedures were followed. The only reason why the time line was cut short was because they started developing the vaccines while seeking approvals for funding and testing, and going to through the bureaucracy. Usually, they'd get the necessary approvals for funding and testing purposes, and then start work on new vaccines.

At least that's what I've read.
First mRNA vaccines in the world for this, before that it's inactive.

First mRNA vaccines in the world for this, before that it's inactive.
Once again, I'm gonna leave it up to the experts. I don't take advice from internet strangers, because that's how you get anti-vaxxers, and flat earthers.

Once again, I'm gonna leave it up to the experts. I don't take advice from internet strangers, because that's how you get anti-vaxxers, and flat earthers.
What stranger? You mean inactive vaccine is something new or unproven? We all know the western propaganda machine if they want something to work in their favour.

What stranger? You mean inactive vaccine is something new or unproven? We all know the western propaganda machine if they want something to work in their favour.
Why are you putting words into my mouth, and assuming my stance?

I highly suggest you stop right here.

Why are you putting words into my mouth, and assuming my stance?

I highly suggest you stop right here.
U shall be stopping. You are talking nonsense and all your point is from western point of field. I suggest u stop flying the Pakistan flag. I am sure if u need to choose western vs Pakistan. You will not hesitate to pick the western. You credibility is low.

Let me ask u one simple question. Is inactive vaccine some alien tech we just stared used? Just becos China is using, suddenly so called many export claim it's unsafe and unreliable? Lol.. see the joke u all crapped out.

U shall be stopping. You are talking nonsense and all your point is from western point of field. I suggest u stop flying the Pakistan flag. I am sure if u need to choose western vs Pakistan. You will not hesitate to pick the western. You credibility is low.

Let me ask u one simple question. Is inactive vaccine some alien tech we just stared used? Just becos China is using, suddenly so called many export claim it's unsafe and unreliable? Lol.. see the joke u all crapped out.
You realize that I never once questioned the Chinese vaccine, right? Nor did I suggest it was bad in any way shape or form.

What is wrong with you? Why are you so mad all the time?

Literally, every time you've replied to me, all you've done is make things up about me, and then accuse me of being anti-China. Everytime, since I first joined the forum.

Luckily, I don't care that you think my credibility is low. I've seen what makes you happy, your opinion means nothing to me.

Just stop dude, before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.

And you are the expert , sorry if you want to take the vaccine go ahead and take it and say how it is decades down the line because we are not stupid enough to take it,
You realize that I never once questioned the Chinese vaccine, right? Nor did I suggest it was bad in any way shape or form.

What is wrong with you? Why are you so mad all the time?

Literally, every time you've replied to me, all you've done is make things up about me, and then accuse me of being anti-China. Everytime, since I first joined the forum.

Luckily, I don't care that you think my credibility is low. I've seen what makes you happy, your opinion means nothing to me.

Just stop dude, before you dig yourself into a deeper hole.
Because you said the DNA vaccine is good to take and want us all to take it.

And you are the expert , sorry if you want to take the vaccine go ahead and take it and say how it is decades down the line because we are not stupid enough to take it,

I specifically said I'm not an expert, and neither are you.

What are you talking about?

Because you said the DNA vaccine is good to take and want us all to take it.
I never said that.

Show me where I said that.

I said I will leave it up to the actual experts to see which vaccines are good and which are not.

I also said that both western, russian, and chinese vaccines seem to have a similar degree of effectiveness.

You and beast are so damn defensive.

Yall need to simmer down. Not everything has to be a competition.

What happened to working for humanity, and this not being a competition, yall were talking about?

Back
Top Bottom