Reaction score
Country
France
FBI (more) on Body
Email-ID 1666377
Date 2011-05-02 15:11:03
From burton@stratfor.com
To secure@stratfor.com
Down & dirty done, He already sleeps with the fish....

** Fred's Note: Although I don't really give a rats ***, it seems to me
that by dropping the corpse in the ocean, the body will come back to haunt
us....gotta be violating some sort of obscure heathen religious rule that
will inflame islam? I was sleeping thru that class at Langley.

The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's
pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn
Beck.

The Global Intelligence Files - FBI (more) on Body

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: OBL's corpse
Email-ID 1097638
Date 2011-05-02 13:36:41
From burton@stratfor.com
To analysts@stratfor.com, friedman@att.blackberry.net
List-Name analysts@stratfor.com
Body is Dover bound, should be here by now.

On 5/2/2011 6:35 AM, George Friedman wrote:

Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced
to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated
him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman. No comparison
with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i
doubt happened.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sender: analysts-bounces@stratfor.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 06:26:07 -0500 (CDT)
To:
ReplyTo: Analyst List
Subject: OBL's corpse
If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman
like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes.

We would want to photograph, DNA, fingerprint, etc.

His body is a crime scene and I don't see the FBI nor DOJ letting that
happen.

The Global Intelligence Files - Re: OBL's corpse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[alpha] Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane
Email-ID 1102718
Date 2011-05-02 05:51:12
From burton@stratfor.com
To alpha@stratfor.com
List-Name alpha@stratfor.com

Than onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

The Global Intelligence Files - [alpha] Body bound for Dover, DE on CIA plane

A personal opinion of some bloke at stratfor! A bloke who wanst involved in any kind of operation, who doesnt know whats going on with the SOF ops, some bloke who doesnt understand the whole picture - because hes not privilidged any access whatsoever. And you want to believe his unsubstantiated opinions?

Yup, looks legit to me. ;)

A personal opinion of some bloke at stratfor! A bloke who wanst involved in any kind of operation, who doesnt know whats going on with the SOF ops, some bloke who doesnt understand the whole picture - because hes not privilidged any access whatsoever. And you want to believe his unsubstantiated opinions?

Yup, looks legit to me. ;)

Look at the last email ........

These are ex-CIA discussing the disposal of OBL's body. The question is who is this alpha mentioned in the last email?

OBL body may be in US ....:cheesy:...ok now what exactly is the US upto?

[video]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/Email-hints-Osama-bin-Ladens-body-may-be-in-the-US/videoshow/12172678.cms[/video]

Leaked emails raise doubt over Osama Bin Laden being buried at sea

NEW DELHI: A huge controversy has erupted over the remains of slain al-Qaida chief Osama Bin Laden and what exactly happened to them. Osama Bin Laden was apparently buried in the waters of the north Arabian sea, but there are now emails that suggest otherwise.

The new emails that were leaked and posted online by WikiLeaks raise serious questions as to whether Osama Bin Laden war buried at sea or was he cremated in the US.

The emails were allegedly obtained by the hacker group Anonymous from Stratfor, an organisation dealing with analysis of intelligence and geopolitical analysis, Times Now reported.

After Osama was killed in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, the Barack Obama administration said his body was buried at sea in accordance with Islamic tradition.

In a set of emails given to WikiLeaks, the Stratfor's vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton has reportedly said he doubts the official White House version of what happened to Osama's body.

So far there has been no reaction from Pakistan, where the terrorist leader was gunned down.

Leaked emails raise doubt over Osama Bin Laden being buried at sea - The Economic Times

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Bin Laden WAS NOT buried at sea, but flown to the U.S. for cremation at secret location, claims intelligence boss in leaked email

The fate of Osama bin Laden's remains have been called into question after emails leaked from an intelligence analysis firm say the body of the terror leader was actually sent to the U.S. for cremation.

According to the emails, the Al Qaeda boss was shot and killed during the famous Navy SEAL Team Six raid on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, was transported back to the U.S. and cremated.
The emails were allegedly obtained by the hacker group Anonymous from Stratfor, an organisation dealing with analysis of intelligence and geopolitical analysis.
It's also known as the 'Shadow CIA'.
Last week, Anonymous announced that it had gotten access to 2.7million of the firm’s confidential correspondences, and said they could provide 'the smoking gun for a number of crimes'.
The hackers said Stratfor, based in Austin, Texas, were 'clueless' when it came to database security.
After bin Laden was killed in the famous raid in Pakistan on May 2 2011, the Obama administration said his body was buried at sea off the USS Carl Vinson - in accordance with Islamic tradition.
But in a particular set of emails given to WikiLeaks, the firm’s vice president for intelligence, Fred Burton, says he doubts the official White House version of what happened to bin Laden's body.
Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, says the body was 'bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane' and 'onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]'.

Osama bin Laden WAS NOT buried at sea, but flown to US for cremation, leaked emails reveal | Mail Online

OBL might have Re-joined CIA.

ScreenHunter_06+May.+01+23.56.gif

:lol:

OBL might have Re-joined CIA.

ScreenHunter_06+May.+01+23.56.gif

:lol:

Interesting thought .......

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

It appears that OBL was cremated which would be un-Islamic if he is in fact dead ........

Doesn't really matter what happened to his body. He incinerated thousands of people to death in the 9/11 attacks. Most of the victims in that attack were burned alive. At least its only his dead body that has been burnt if he was cremated. In my opinion, her deserved a much worse fate. His body should have been fed to pigs.

Back
Top Bottom