What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, this post wasn't directed at you. I kinda of already assessed your stand on this after spending the whole day on this 170 page long thread to read each and every post.

Secondly, My question of was of more deeper level which you failed to understand. What I meant was that do you guys think that these morons like Hafiz Saeed and the mourners (and the Lawyers who presented Mumtaz Qadri with garlands), are they detrimental to your nation or not?

Sometimes they are, sometimes they are not.. depends on national requirements.. you see.. we practice "freedom of speech" :P.. thus my answer was correct.. If it is in the interest of OUR country, then and only then we'll take action.. and yes.. you might have assessed my "stand" as i have very clearly "assessed" your stand..

Hi,

Some of my pakistani colleagues really want to show the world how far they have their head buried in sand----and that is okay as well----the world knows it---they have no qualms about that.

Why do you leave a witness behind intentionally----so that they can tell what happened-----. When the british army retreated from afghanistan and during the retreat---the soldiers got massacred---and the afghan and pushtuns only left one man to go back----for what----to give an eye witness account of what had happened to the british amry---so he could tell about the massacre the befell the british---to tell the story of the brutality and fighting experties of the afghan/pushtun warriors.

The Laden family is a witness to what happened----the little girl saw what happened----his young bride saw what happened---her vantage point may have been different that the navy seal who shot her father----but she saw her father die-----.

So now to all the superstar nuclear scientists from pakistan on this board----you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand and believe that Laden is gone----you have his family to vouch for the killing---the killing may have happened in an unagreeable manner----but the execution did take place----Usama Bin Laden was executed by the navy seals-----

And which channel did this "interview" came on?? i might have missed it..

Besides.. leaving a witness behind was used when "recording" system was not there.. these days only "terrorists" use this system.. so are you implying that US navy seals were terrorists??

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

Hi,

Some of my pakistani colleagues really want to show the world how far they have their head buried in sand----and that is okay as well----the world knows it---they have no qualms about that.

Why do you leave a witness behind intentionally----so that they can tell what happened-----. When the british army retreated from afghanistan and during the retreat---the soldiers got massacred---and the afghan and pushtuns only left one man to go back----for what----to give an eye witness account of what had happened to the british amry---so he could tell about the massacre the befell the british---to tell the story of the brutality and fighting experties of the afghan/pushtun warriors.

The Laden family is a witness to what happened----the little girl saw what happened----his young bride saw what happened---her vantage point may have been different that the navy seal who shot her father----but she saw her father die-----.

So now to all the superstar nuclear scientists from pakistan on this board----you don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand and believe that Laden is gone----you have his family to vouch for the killing---the killing may have happened in an unagreeable manner----but the execution did take place----Usama Bin Laden was executed by the navy seals-----

And which channel did this "interview" came on?? i might have missed it..

Besides.. leaving a witness behind was used when "recording" system was not there.. these days only "terrorists" use this system.. so are you implying that US navy seals were terrorists??

Hi,

What is difference between the justice of Changhez Khan and US ?

Threads gone on long enough.

A new one will be started to shift focus of discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom