What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This obscure article from Oct 2010 (a month after the lead was developed as per Obama) now assumes a very different level of importance

Osama bin Laden 'living comfortably in Pakistan' - Telegraph

And Rehman Malik as ususal gets an egg on his face

Osama Bin Laden not in Pakistan: Rehman Malik – The Express Tribune

Like always, abuse and obfuscation does not stop the truth come out. 2 months in some cases and 10 years in some.

Dawood must be scared.

Congratulations to all American friends, you succeeded in making Afghanistan unsafe for OBL, and you finally got him.

Where are the pictures of his dead body and the autopsy report? Muse had asked that what is the reaction in various places like UAE, I just spoke to a colleague and he said "According to me he should've been killed 5 years ago, so we need to know if he was killed last night or taken out of cold storage last night". If hes buried like that, these type of claims would keep propping up.

White House will likely release photos of OBL's body in the upcoming days.

The most wanted maan in this world was sitting in a large mansion, mostly used by retired PA officers, just 50-100 kms from the capital of Pakistan- Islamabad.

Period.

You really have a one track mind don't you?
The same man was sitting in a cave a few hundred meters in range of US special forces, Afghan army and a lot of tribals and managed to vanish.

Play your blame game elsewhere and do not ruin the occasion.
Period!

They are showing Photos of his Body On tv , His face is all Ruined

Will Not say 'Rest In Peace' , will say 'ROT IN HELL'

Good Job by CIA And Pakistan Army :tup:

Identifying him by the face isn't a good idea. It's like the fat Bin Laden tape that was circulated years ago. I hope they didnt identify him by his face alone.

Where are the pictures of his dead body and the autopsy report? Muse had asked that what is the reaction in various places like UAE, I just spoke to a colleague and he said "According to me he should've been killed 5 years ago, so we need to know if he was killed last night or taken out of cold storage last night". If hes buried like that, these type of claims would keep propping up.

they will put out the picture. you have to understand that Americans would be happy if it happened 5 years and no president would keep it secret. it was also a different president ( bush then). it's a huge political plus... and would have been used.

How long did the ISI and the Fauj know about Osama or some arabis living in Abbottabad? if 9 months then Pakistanis must do some explaining, if more then Pakistanis must do some explaining

Anyway you cut this, Pakistanis must do some serious explaining to the people of Pakistan and to the people of the world -- if they really want to claim they are incompetent, then Pakistan does not need the ISI and the Fauj (at least not the way they are constituted today)

9 months????/ lolzzz

Sir there is NO such info from people here. though the compound was occupied by Afghans and tribals for the last 4 years and NO Arab was seen till recently

As far as explanation to the people of Pakistan YES I AGREE WITH YOU. they MUST. They should come clean and tell us their position why they are hiding if they were conducting operation or not

The WoT is not over yet by any means.

This means the US is fully capable of low intensity humint based as well as high intensity 'high tech' warfare.

well i personally think that USA got the know how of osama being protected by pakistani agencies and army so they wanted to get hime alive and to expose pakistans illicit cooperation with talibans using him.. and so they wantted to get him alive and conducted the operation but some how pakistan army came to know that amreekansa re going to take him and they cant do anything so pak let amreekans get him in choper and then pak shot down the helli .. so that he cant expose pak.. later pakistan will say some rogu element shot the heli and unfortunatley osama wasnt caught alive. this will dampen the after effect of his capture/death.... another possibility is that the USA got osama alive out of pakistan and ,, but the USA is puplicly saying he is dead but in reality he is alive,, so they will bring him later to stage just like kruschiev did to fancis gery powers...

remember U2 inciden? khruschev did to america? its our turn from amreekans?

Well urs and others like you thinking doesn't matter till there is proof given.

Had this been the case, America would not have missed this chance and would have made a mess out of it and made Pakistan the target.

But, US president thanking Pakistan for its support is something which contradicts all claims by guys like you.

Pakistan was never accused of supporting the AQ, nor Pakistan has any plus point in supporting AQ.

Abbottabad is 45 Km due north of Islamabad.
It is 25 km from J&K border, and 60 Km from the LOC.

There can also be possibility of osama hiding in India all these years and USA after all came to know about it hence Indians pushed him into Pakistan through porous LOC where ISI immediately got hold of him and informed CIA hence the operation.Indians play a great game to implicate pakistan but there this plan also failed now with obama's endorsement of Pakistani help in tracing osama.

We cant eliminate this possibility as well.... but how a Muslim can stay in Country of evil Yindoos, that's too 300miles away from Modi???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom