What's new

Osama Dead. Obama Confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
muse...you have whined enough already, It is no time for your rheumatic complaints.
The coward is Dead some signs of relief for both Pakistan and US for their sacrifices in this WOT.

All Green has said it well. Let me add more, 30,000/40,000 (military and civilians) Pakistanis embraced shahadat and yet you complain about ISI/Fauj, it will all be gathered later and updates will come along. No sane nation who has lost many military personnel and civilians can be accused of not sincere in WOT.

Jana, Sir you are just posting on basis of American view without backing it with proofs . If so then tell me from where US Helis flown in ???? if it was not US heli then who's it was ? Pakistani Helis ? if yes then how come Pakistan dint know about the operation and still provided troops and equipment ??

Thankyou Jana I didn't wanted to write so copy pasted your post for muse let him scratch head.

This picture was first shown in pakistani media, browse some pages back, you will find it... indian forum copied it from pakistani source... Think before opening ur mouth... Its copoed from some Pakistani source than Indian...

which Pakistani media??? Geo??????? the groupie of Times of India. as i commented earlier we dont buy what Geo is saying. they had been airing fake things in past too.

No need to worry, the man was not protected by anyone but was killed in a cooperative operation between USA and Pakistan.
This is all that matters.
What is there to be embarrassed about?

Make an effort yaar, the whole world is not just Pakistanis, who in their right mind will believe that this guy and his entourage lived there without the Pakistanis knowing -- can you even imagine the implication of what you are suggesting - if they don't know what's going on in their own country, why are they needed - I don't think you understand that?

why not the afghan side of the border they could have done him there why our soil...has pasha gone bananas...and why the heck are there indian on pakistan defence forum....and photo shopping cheapos at that too.dude his facial bones change halfway down get that retartede pic of....and someone kick retards like photoshopping injun man out of this forum please.

Yes pakistani officials say it was a joint operation. But every other source says it was a covert operation :lol:

Covert operation with use of Aircraft ??? and how these flown into a region that is mileeeeeeeessssssss apart from Afghanistan ? and if US helis flown from other areas of Pakistan then tell me do you think they are some flies which could fly quietly ?

I haven't been back here in awhile, but wanted to read some of the views about OBL's death from people close to the action. The press here is now reporting that the operation was kept from, at least, most elements of Pakistan's military and government. It was conducted by US Navy SEALS on direct orders from the White House. Massive spontaneous celebrations breaking out here in New York City and in front of the White House and it's 2:00 AM here. No one is sleeping.

Com on Bharatis. Behave sensibly. Thanks to you guys we have started to consider Bharat as a country of dumbas$es which it obviously isn't. Come on show maturity. It works sometimes.;)

:lol: Fine pakistanis wanna believe it was a joint operation said by their "Reliable Media" that's cool.

Most of the credit is given to the US of A :usflag:

Abottabad is quite near to Islamabad only in a manner of speaking. Since you've been there you would know, that Abottabad is basically all the area beyond Daman-e-Koh mountains, which are very close to Islamabad, but to get there, we have to go all the way around the mountain making it a 2.5 hours drive. Which is why people were saying initially its about 150-200 km from Islamabad.

It has to be a joint operation cuz only yesterday i talked to somebody on Abbottabad and they were saying weird things are happening. There were cannon fires,then explosionhelkcopter crash and large area cordoned off by pak army. There is a thread about this on this forum created last night,where all of us were reporting and disvussing a heli crash near PMA kakul.

I don't know about that. The US media here (CNN, MSNBC, NBC, FOX) are convinced the Pakistani authorities gave him refuge in this 'mansion', & didn't inform the Pakistani operations about this operation as they might have tipped off the terrorists. Worrying times for Pakistani Americans in the US. I feel worried & ashamed, this is 10x worse than Faisal Shahzad & the Times Square thing, & I felt terrible. There are no words as to what I'm feeling right now. The guy was scum, he was hated by Pakistanis, Al-Qaeda (& its affiliate factions) were responsible for almost every attack inside Pakistan, he made videos asking the Pakistani people to start Jihad against the Pakistani Army & government, yet no one is talking about that. Pakistan has been the biggest victims of OBL & AQ, yet Pakistan is being shown as the guilty party here. Like Pakistanis love & support OBL & AQ. Just feel terrible about how this news is being covered. No words can describe what I'm feeling right now.

Well that is just plain old stupid, i guess the media if it tows this line is a pit of vipers which is hellbent of portraying an image of Pakistan which is completely negative.

He was enemy number one of Pakistan as well.
I hope that some more clarifications would come to settle these baseless accusations.

Nice joke. Since when do gutter forums have "qualified and experienced posters"?

:rofl: Why bark here? Stop being off topic.

But I really thank US for killing OBL, now they should destroy all other terrorists one by one.

I haven't been back here in awhile, but wanted to read some of the views about OBL's death from people close to the action. The press here is now reporting that the operation was kept from, at least, most elements of Pakistan's military and government. It was conducted by US Navy SEALS on direct orders from the White House. Massive spontaneous celebrations breaking out here in New York City and in front of the White House and it's 2:00 AM here. No one is sleeping.

Says it all!!

I guess If the US authorities had informed their Pakistani counterparts, the operation wouldn't have been a success..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom