What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

There are reference books available in the market you can read them .

Sir please guide me for initial. I can't find a useful book. My initial is on 10th and I have no idea wt is going to happen? please help me. Is there any sample paper available?

Sir please guide me for initial. I can't find a useful book. My initial is on 10th and I have no idea wt is going to happen? please help me. Is there any sample paper available?

That is actually the Point .. if you know everything there is no point of the test .. you need to search and find the answers yourself , material is available in the market .. you just need to search and believe in your knowledge .

I have seen sample paper on few websites.. :pop:

And they rejected my form :sad:

Last edited:
ASALAMUALEKUM...

i have a question.... my height is 5 feet 3 inches.... am i eligible to apply for GD(P) in PAF?

Here
You can apply for Aeronautical engineer
Minimum height 4 feet 10 inches

Attachments

• 1400276029607.jpg
    1400276029607.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 195
SIR .. on PAF website it is mentioned that height required is 163 cm.... and that is equal to 5 feet 3 inches.... and i also wanna ask that what are some other major reasons due to which a candidate is rejected.... :)

thanks...

SIR .. on PAF website it is mentioned that height required is 163 cm.... and that is equal to 5 feet 3 inches.... and i also wanna ask that what are some other major reasons due to which a candidate is rejected.... :)

thanks...

Please check the Advertisement
It clearly says
5 Feet 4 Inches / 163 cm

meaning for them
163cm = 5 Feet 4 inches,

Assalam o Alaikum Sir! i am currently 15 years old and i live in the UK n i am doing my gcse's right now... I am really desperate to become a fighter pilot... so i just wanted to ask you about the qualifications needed to become one and what should i do straight after i have done me gcse's. Thnks.

Assalam o Alaikum Sir! i am currently 15 years old and i live in the UK n i am doing my gcse's right now... I am really desperate to become a fighter pilot... so i just wanted to ask you about the qualifications needed to become one and what should i do straight after i have done me gcse's. Thnks.

To be a fighter pilot you need to have the following subjects
physics and maths
or
Physics.l and biology in your
A levels, and must have minimum C grade in them,
and after that you apply online on PAF website when the openings come,

Back
Top Bottom