What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

To be a fighter pilot you need to have the following subjects
physics and maths
or
Physics.l and biology in your
A levels, and must have minimum C grade in them,
and after that you apply online on PAF website when the openings come,

Could you also please tell me that do i need english specifically or if i can just go with Physics and Maths with a minimum C grade. And i would also want to know the physical, mental and health requirements E.g. Height or if any health problems and how do they test you mentally. Many Thanks

Could you also please tell me that do i need english specifically or if i can just go with Physics and Maths with a minimum C grade. And i would also want to know the physical, mental and health requirements E.g. Height or if any health problems and how do they test you mentally. Many Thanks

You need to have English in O levels,
and only maths and physics would do in A levels

Okay so here in the UK o levels have been changed to GCSEs... Could you please tell me that what grade should I have for english GCSE.
And i would also want to know the eyesight, height and physical strength and activities i would need please. Thanks a lot! :)

Okay so here in the UK o levels have been changed to GCSEs... Could you please tell me that what grade should I have for english GCSE.
And i would also want to know the eyesight, height and physical strength and activities i would need please. Thanks a lot! :)

Minimum C,
higher grade would be always better,
Height needs to be Minimum 5 Feet 3 inches,

So what if it is D or i mean less than a C? And what can be the major physical and mental issues due to which a candidate might be refused? Thanks :) ;)

what can be the reasons due to which a candidate might be refused? :)

I am sorry sir I can't find anything on these threads.... can you please thankfully tell me it.. :)

SIR .. on PAF website it is mentioned that height required is 163 cm.... and that is equal to 5 feet 3 inches.... and i also wanna ask that what are some other major reasons due to which a candidate is rejected.... :)

thanks...

163 cm is 5 feet 4.17 inches, to be precise.

There's a a level of stupidity our armed forces can digest. i hope that answers your question.
Sir to be honest I actually didn't get your point. Will you just make it more clearer please. And if my english GCSE grade is less than a C does it mean I cannot join PAF?

Sir to be honest I actually didn't get your point. Will you just make it more clearer please. And if my english GCSE grade is less than a C does it mean I cannot join PAF?
Stamp paper pe likh k bhaijon kya?

Why does students like to join better colleges? For better jobs i guess? Why there is even a grading system if everyone is to be given 'equal' jobs? You question in itself is not understandable.

Stamp paper pe likh k bhaijon kya?

Why does students like to join better colleges? For better jobs i guess? Why there is even a grading system if everyone is to be given 'equal' jobs? You question in itself is not understandable.
Okay Got you sir... Pleasure... And can you plz brief me about the eye sight, height and physical strength i got to have as well...

Back
Top Bottom