What's new

PAF GDP INITIAL TEST HELP REQUIRED

I have passed FSC part 1 in 2014...... I have sucessfully pass the initial e test, medically Fit and Interview Cleared...but when they are giving the ISSB form...they said you are ineligible...cuz course will join on 12april...by that time, i would'nt take the fsc part 2 exam and absoultly no result...but i said them that when my issb will be cleared and list will be announce then i transfer to next meritlist of course who will join in november, by that time all thing would be cleared....but they said that there is no such thing as transfered to next course...but i think its possible...what do you think....?? I think should contact ISSB..if they allow then great...what do you think..please help me

salm can u tell
Congrats! Alhamdulilah :)
How was it? Fill us up with whats the latest on the ISSB.
me about the medical test in detail plz i got a personal issue i would to discuss that with bcz u have cleared the medical session kindly reply

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.

Asalam O Alaikum. I am currently a UK resident and I want to join the PAF. I have come across the age limit of joining the PAF which is 16-24 I guess. I am turning 16 this march and I want to know what the criteria is to join PAF at age 16 and do you need any qualifications, if yes then what? Can I just get all the information that i need to know in this case. Ill be grateful if I could get a reply ASAP.
Well firstly you have to pass your A levels, since you're in UK
Then you can try for paf
But if you have done your A levels you need at least C grades in all the three subjects to be eligible to apply.

Thanks and what a about a BTEC level 3 instead of A levels?
Well I did a little research of BTEC and I found out the BTEC doesn't have any of the compulsory sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, computer sciences or even maths which would have been recognized for this.
So I'm sorry but if you want to apply for PAF you must do A levels with the combination of any of the 3 subjects mentioned above. Physics is a must

Well I did a little research of BTEC and I found out the BTEC doesn't have any of the compulsory sciences such as physics, chemistry, biology, computer sciences or even maths which would have been recognized for this.
So I'm sorry but if you want to apply for PAF you must do A levels with the combination of any of the 3 subjects mentioned above. Physics is a must
Alright ill do that In Sha Allah... But BTEC level 3 does have individual sciences thats what my miss said. So if it does then is it useable...?

Alright ill do that In Sha Allah... But BTEC level 3 does have individual sciences thats what my miss said. So if it does then is it useable...?
Well BTEC is a diploma, so I don't think so
Its like here in Pakistan you need to do FSc to apply for PAF and you can't apply with any diplomas such as BTECH we have here
So I think the same applies for this, you need to do A levels for it

Alright i appreciate that you helped m on this one coz i was struggling.. Thanks

hello! can any one of you can tell me about complete pattern of initial test(academic test) for cae????????? i mean any one ov you have sample papers or somthing else????? or recommended books??

Hello why are these threads regarding joining PAF so dead. Literally no one replies to nothing, be nice and please let me and others know about what they need to know.
Can anybody please tell me about the medical tests they take for joining the PAF and what kind of tests are taken?
Also, this man told me that he tried to join PAF but failed the medical test and it was because when he stood straight with his feet closed together, there wasn't any gap between his knees, and this was the reason he said he was unfit, can I get to know if thats right or not?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom