What's new

PAF GDP - Passed the Initial Tests

unstopabl3

Reaction score
I have passed the initial tests again and now I have a medical and interview in second week of September :/

Any tips for the interview, because it seems to be the most important thing!

How can I impress the interviewer, speaking in English is one :D

Haahaaa, sir post kar dain aap keeping in mind it should be here soon enough :D

On a serious note, any tips?

i have passed the test and the medical as well.

my interview is after 3 days.

man the medical is damn sharamnaak.

once your eye sight is ok than you can very easily pass all the other medical ttest.

notice that clean your ear before the medical as one of my friend was only rejected because his ear were extremely dirty and i will also post the pic of the thing with which they test your eye sight

on the E test day i took picture of the board on which ABC and small diagrams of things were made.and i cramed evrything and the 2nd day while noticing the first largest pic i told them all at once..:D

once your eye sight is ok than you can very easily pass all the other medical ttest.

notice that clean your ear before the medical as one of my friend was only rejected because his ear were extremely dirty and i will also post the pic of the thing with which they test your eye sight

on the E test day i took picture of the board on which ABC and small diagrams of things were made.and i cramed evrything and the 2nd day while noticing the first largest pic i told them all at once..:D

Aren't really helping yourself or the country pal. On the contrary, doing the country a disservice by being dishonest. A lot of resources are spent on the making of a pilot and they'll be wasted if PAF later finds out that you are medically unfit which trust me, they sure will.

his dirty ears can make helmets dirty and he will eat with them sleep with them play with them so better keep him away .

well, a friend of mine told me, that (excuse me) the get you naked and then see something, is it really true?

In the interview, be natural be yourself. Don't hesitate to answer, but also don't jump in and cut off the interviewer's sentences. Just go with your instincts. Also if the question is in English, reply in English and such. Be clear with your answers, and always stick with your answer, though it may seem absurd. These tips are just from observations, so I wish you good luck!

well, a friend of mine told me, that (excuse me) the get you naked and then see something, is it really true?
100% True.They will check your nuts as well your butthole (Trust me it's true don't take it as a joke).

hey the main thing is to do not Confuse !
Just speak english Fluently with good Accent :)
and also wear a Tie suit :)
This will impress them :)

^^ I know of one through a friend, who got selected, though he spend night in a hotel a day before and didn't even had his clothes (shalwar kameez) ironed. Sharp and calm mind is my bet, not suit.

but about having a Tie suit shows the person personality
and more chances to get selected!
you can also go to shalwar kameez ! i am not saying that this is essential to go in tie suit i was just giving my suggestion

Back
Top Bottom