What's new

PAF is losing its cutting edge in technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

malhot

New Recruit

Reaction score
by committing itself to Chinese planes & military equipment.

Time will prove that they will be the losers in the long run. PAF has good pilots - but whats the use of heaps of training etc, if they don't have the latest technology to support them?

China is using Pakistan to dump its military equipment there - just like they dump their consumer goods around the world.

China is using Pakistan to dump its military equipment there - just like they dump their consumer goods around the world.

You mean like how the Russians had been doing with India for last 50+ years, right?:P

I think your talking about J-10. Well just so you know 4 Su-27s in the exercise were beaten with 2 J-10s. Now imagine J-10 equipped with the French avionics. :toast:

I think your talking about J-10. Well just so you know 4 Su-27s in the exercise were beaten with 2 J-10s. Now imagine J-10 equipped with the French avionics. :toast:

Who were flying Su-27's ? I suppose they were chinese, And why would china show its newest plane getting defeated? It has to win.

Time will prove that they will be the losers in the long run. PAF has good pilots - but whats the use of heaps of training etc, if they don't have the latest technology to support them?

Malhot u having wet dreams again.:P

Who were flying Su-27's ? I suppose they were chinese, And why would china show its newest plane getting defeated? It has to win.

Could it be for the same reason the Americans said their single Raptor beat 8 of their F-15s in every instance, even when the Eagles flew the Russian profiles too?

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe the plane is actually good enough? Sigmund Freud once said, ‘sometimes a cigar is a cigar’. Ponder over it...... :coffee:

Pondered :)
1. But F22 was not up for sale.
2. Both F-15's and F22 were manufactured by US ;).

If you compare F22's with F15's then its would roughly silimar to comparing J10's with JF-17s. The only caveat is both are new.

Anybody who actually believes that the J-10 somehow beat the Su-27 in that mock combat is deluding himself.

There is no frigging way on this planet that could have ever happened. the J-10 doesn't even have half the thrust of the Flanker with its underpowered and bogus WS-10A.

This is Chinese propaganda. I personally don't believe that the Chinese themselves take these FC-1's or the J-10 seriously. Thats why they keep buying the Su-30's from Russia. That is where they put their confidence.;)

what Pakistan does with its military that is none of your business.:angry:

How can you be so sure?

J-10 doesn’t weigh as much as Flanker.

Does anyone know thrust-to-weight ratios of the two?

How do you know?;)

The WS-10A is an unreliable and underpowered copy of the Al-31F. The J-10 is still at pretty much a developmental stage, with a watered down version of the Zhuk called the Zemchug. Its T/W ratio is less than that for the Su-30 or even the Su-27SK. I can find figures for you later. Without Russian assistance the backward Chinese aviation industry couldn't even finish this project. The Su-30 is a far more advanced aircraft than this J-10. I think worse off is this FC-1 which is grossly underpowered compared to the Mirage-2000 or the Mig-29....let alone the Flanker. I mean whats bhancho Chinese on it??? :lol: ...You mean the chapptta flying it??:lol:

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/j10.asp

These Chinese types (the FC-1/ J-10) are untried and still in developmental stage. The Flanker has been in service for 20 years, and still evolving. Where would you place your bet?:) on a country struggling to produce copies of sanitised Russian aircraft or on the OEM?

if anyone is to believe bullshiit like (J-10 beats Su-30)......and China frigging buys as many su-30's as possible like there is no tomorrow.......Do you have any idea how many Su-30's the PLAAF/ PLAN operate?

And these chinese don't publish much info, so they don't get busted as being backward.....

http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/j10specifications.asp

INMO if you want the most sensible line on this J-10 you should read Veniks article on it:

http://www.aeronautics.ru/news/news002/news095.htm

I am not saying its a bad aircraft....it just needs more time and possibly (more Russian help) in maturing. After all without them it would have been yet another stillborn under achiever like their past attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom