What's new

PAF short service commission test preparation

Khalilullah

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Salam..this is khalil. Um 26yrs old from sindh province. Um an industrial electronics engineer. I have a query here. How can I prepare for PAF(admin and special duties course) and (logistics course) tests? First part of test is of iq n second part is subjective. As um from an engineering background so does not know from where should I prepare test? Any book or site?I know only a single thing that prepare iq from dogar book or a site, but have no idea from where should subjective portion be prepared? Plz guide!!
Note: um unable to apply in PAF engineering branch due to my degree title.

Salam..this is khalil. Um 26yrs old from sindh province. Um an industrial electronics engineer. I have a query here. How can I prepare for PAF(admin and special duties course) and (logistics course) tests? First part of test is of iq n second part is subjective. As um from an engineering background so does not know from where should I prepare test? Any book or site?I know only a single thing that prepare iq from dogar book or a site, but have no idea from where should subjective portion be prepared? Plz guide!!
Note: um unable to apply in PAF engineering branch due to my degree title.
W.Salam!

There will be 3 tests, online in a browser window:

1. Intelligence Test (Verbal/ Non-Verbal)
2. English Grammar Test and
3. General Knowledge Test.

You will be getting the tests in the same order as mentioned above.

Intelligence Test is a bit tough compared to the rest. There are 100 questions to be attempted in 35 minutes. Accuracy and speed are your only friends to sail through this one. If you pass this, you will move on to English test which is relatively easy. There are around 30 questions to be attempted in 30 minutes.

Then comes General Knowledge Test which is the last one and contains the same number of questions and time as that of English.

You will have to attempt all this in a single sitting. But when you are done with a test, you can relax for a few minutes before starting the next one.

If there is load shedding or your system hangs or gets disconnected, you don`t need to panic. Your time will not be wasted, rather your test will automatically stop which you can later resume without any worries. There are lab technicians to facilitate you in case anything happens.

As you keep selecting options, you are marked accordingly. And by the time you are done or your time is up, you will get your result as PASS or FAIL.

These tests are called Initial Tests and you will have to pass every single test to qualify for the next otherwise you are fail.

Nowadays there are many publishers regarding such tests. Check books yourself that you feel are good.

As far as your last worry is concerned, you should have done registration at your nearest PAF Information & Selection Centre. You would have cleared your problem regarding the title of your degree, although Electronics has been mentioned in the required degrees. Sometimes online registration is not feasible.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom