What's new

PAF should've invested more on J-10s rather than JF-17s

Every country thinking for next generation fighter planes. now these days, jf17 or Tejas can be good for interceptor role in country but if u talking about go and hit targets in enemy country. I think u asking to much from these fighters.

Pakistan should invest on j31 fighters just like India doing with AMCA and Sukhoi/HAL FGFA. India should have Sukhoi/HAL FGFA fighters before and AMCA (before 2025).. I talking maximum time included delays..

So, pakistan should focus on next 10 years because war will not going to happened in coming years . India still has quality advantage but what will happen after 2020. I think that time India will have very mush advantage over Pakistan. Think for future otherwise for comparison we can't even think........

Exam:- After 10 years, you still compare Sukhoi/HAL FGFA vs F 16 or Sukhoi/HAL FGFA vs j10.

I don't think it's as simple as that.

First off, I doubt that Pakistan and India will ever go into a major conflict again, simply because they both have highly dangerous weapons that would devastate each other. The cost of any war would be too great of a burden, especially for Pakistan.

Pakistan doesn't need to invest in the J-31, while it is true that the FGFA will be far superior to the F-16, Pakistan doesn't need to match the Indians in air power, they just need enough deterrence for India to think twice about launching an air-campaign. While I do think that Pakistan will get the J-31 by 2020, I doubt that Pakistan will see much use from it, same goes for India with it's FGFA and it's own indigenous 5th gen program (if it gets off of being a paper model that is).

You will have in the next 5-10 years the following assets:

5 th gen stealth
high end 4th gen
low end workhorse

It will the basic. So if people say we do not need this or that...

I think you should take JF-17 as a landmark stage of progression

All countries which now make their most advanced airplanes follow the same path.

this is a simple choice from my point of view``

choice 1: a complete grasp of a protent modern fighter platfrom----JF-17
choice 2: a fansy stats to impress yahoos?

well friends we have to get european and chinese jets and also russian jets USA is not giving us fighter jets they give us f16blk52 but also give a clear message to us that you cannot use these jets againes india so what would we do with them.

well friends we have to european and chinese jets and also russian jets USA is not us fighter jets they give us f16blk52 but also give a clear message to us that you cannot use these jets againes india so what would we do with them.
SO IN AN ALL OUT WAR YOU THINK WE WILL CARE

SO IN AN ALL OUT WAR YOU THINK WE WILL CARE

Sir you have to care about it because these are coded and whenever US want these plans should be blocked after that these planes can only fly and land cannot track the target cannot hit the target..

`
Sir you have to care about it because these are coded and whenever US want these plans should be blocked after that these planes can only fly and land cannot track the target cannot hit the target..

codes can go to hell our military planners are not dumb that they will buy 3+bn$$ jets on these terms
pakistan wouldnt have bought them in the first place if that was the case

`

codes can go to hell our military planners are not dumb that they will buy 3+bn$$ jets on these terms
pakistan wouldnt have bought them in the first place if that was the case

Well i wish to see these plans against all our enemy..

Back
Top Bottom