What's new

PAF SPSSC 2013- Initail Test......plz help regarding initial test

sabeng

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalamualikum!

I have applied for SPSSC Engineeirng(Electronics).

On Provisional Registration slip they wrote there will be 2 type of tests
1.Intelligence
2.Engg-Analytical

Engg-Analytical????what does it mean???
does it mean Engineerng Analytical or Engineering+Analytical????

plz tell me what sort of test it would be specially about 2nd ( Engg-Analytical)

Assalamualikum!

I have applied for SPSSC Engineeirng(Electronics).

On Provisional Registration slip they wrote there will be 2 type of tests
1.Intelligence
2.Engg-Analytical

Engg-Analytical????what does it mean???
does it mean Engineerng Analytical or Engineering+Analytical????

plz tell me what sort of test it would be specially about 2nd ( Engg-Analytical)
I am also here for same help as I applied for spssc in electronic engineering and need to know the requirements of fitness for that test. I am 166cm tall (PAF asking for 163cm) but I don't know how much chest, stamina and other physical as well as medical requirements of PAF. I hope any expert will help me regards my questions, I have a test on 13th march 2017

I am also here for same help as I applied for spssc in electronic engineering and need to know the requirements of fitness for that test. I am 166cm tall (PAF asking for 163cm) but I don't know how much chest, stamina and other physical as well as medical requirements of PAF. I hope any expert will help me regards my questions, I have a test on 13th march 2017

Been their done that..

Well for initials you just make sure u have a good grip on your related subjects..

1:First they will check your documents..then they will brief you about how to give test..
2:Test will be taken on Computers ,Just take a black marker with you for rough work..
3:Test consist of two parts 1st basic Intelligence test, 2nd will be related to your subjects..Time allotted for first will be 100 MCQ's in 30 minutes..Then in second portion 100 MCQ's in 50 minutes..Result will be displayed immediately after test completes..
4: After Completion if you succeed they will feed your data and picture in computer.and will ask to comeback tomorrow for medical..
5:For Medical they need 165 CM height 6/6 eye sight ..Weight should be in normal limits of BMI..And ofcource full body inspection
6: Thats it ,After clearing things here you will be given an ISSB form ..Let me know when you reach that stage..
Good Luck

Been their done that..

Well for initials you just make sure u have a good grip on your related subjects..

1:First they will check your documents..then they will brief you about how to give test..
2:Test will be taken on Computers ,Just take a black marker with you for rough work..
3:Test consist of two parts 1st basic Intelligence test, 2nd will be related to your subjects..Time allotted for first will be 100 MCQ's in 30 minutes..Then in second portion 100 MCQ's in 50 minutes..Result will be displayed immediately after test completes..
4: After Completion if you succeed they will feed your data and picture in computer.and will ask to comeback tomorrow for medical..
5:For Medical they need 165 CM height 6/6 eye sight ..Weight should be in normal limits of BMI..And ofcource full body inspection
6: Thats it ,After clearing things here you will be given an ISSB form ..Let me know when you reach that stage..
Good Luck
Salam Mr.EAK please inform when interview taken ? and I have to ask I am from Memon cast (my Grandfather is migrated from India) is there any possibility I am rejected because of that. 2ndly Sir kindly guide me with book or any website to prepare for interview

Salam Mr.EAK please inform when interview taken ? and I have to ask I am from Memon cast (my Grandfather is migrated from India) is there any possibility I am rejected because of that. 2ndly Sir kindly guide me with book or any website to prepare for interview
Sir one more thing to know what are the documents are necessary to bring.

Sir one more thing to know what are the documents are necessary to bring.

W.Salam dear..
1:Armed forces select people on merit ..Your caste is your personal thing ..So no problem
2:About grand father migration..again no problem you are a third generation..Yes if you people go back time to time to india then there might be a problem(they can ask questions about it)but i am not sure about it..But you won't be rejected on such basis if you are settled in Pakistan ..
3: Gotest.pk is a good site for initial preparation...And you can consult caravan or dogar books also..
4:All your educational documents Metric Sanad(if available) + mark sheet , FSC sanad(if avail)+marksheet and so on till your last qualification..Domicile and ID copy.

W.Salam dear..
1:Armed forces select people on merit ..Your caste is your personal thing ..So no problem
2:About grand father migration..again no problem you are a third generation..Yes if you people go back time to time to india then there might be a problem(they can ask questions about it)but i am not sure about it..But you won't be rejected on such basis if you are settled in Pakistan ..
3: Gotest.pk is a good site for initial preparation...And you can consult caravan or dogar books also..
4:All your educational documents Metric Sanad(if available) + mark sheet , FSC sanad(if avail)+marksheet and so on till your last qualification..Domicile and ID copy.
JazakAllah for your precious time I buy dogar "advance intelligence test book" but there is no book available for ENGG-Avionics test preparation.
Sir I never visit India, but I wish InshaAllah we will go to India as Conqurer not as visitor.
3. Sir they are asking for PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) engineer no. which is not available as we just passed out from University. and it takes atleast a year to issue. So it is possible they arent reject because of that ?

JazakAllah for your precious time I buy dogar "advance intelligence test book" but there is no book available for ENGG-Avionics test preparation.
Sir I never visit India, but I wish InshaAllah we will go to India as Conqurer not as visitor.
3. Sir they are asking for PEC (Pakistan Engineering Council) engineer no. which is not available as we just passed out from University. and it takes atleast a year to issue. So it is possible they arent reject because of that ?

Dear My Degree was not with me when i applied They just took my Mark sheets instead ..I would suggest you should visit Recruitment center in your city to clarify all your eng no. based queries ..Thanks

Dear My Degree was not with me when i applied They just took my Mark sheets instead ..I would suggest you should visit Recruitment center in your city to clarify all your eng no. based queries ..Thanks
and what about which book for eng avionics for test preparation ?

Engineering is not my department ..Sorry..

Hi Sir.EAK, hope you are fine.
I was unable to give test at that time when I asked so much questions from you on this thread, tomorrow is my test for Engineering Branch I am writing this to pray for me. I hope I will share good news with you

Hi Sir.EAK, hope you are fine.
I was unable to give test at that time when I asked so much questions from you on this thread, tomorrow is my test for Engineering Branch I am writing this to pray for me. I hope I will share good news with you
May Allah Help you

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom