PAF vs IAF comparison by Indian media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAL

Reaction score
:D

Primary Striker F-7. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
India media always a laugh of the day and a pure sorry joke... lolz :)

Hmm our media's counter attack to Pakistan air chief who says Pakistan has superior air force than India

May be usa told Pakistan not to use their f-16 against India:bunny:

Just kidding:toast_sign:

Hmm our media's counter attack to Pakistan air chief who says Pakistan has superior air force than India

May be usa told Pakistan not to use their f-16 against India:bunny:

Just kidding:toast_sign:

he never said that we have a superior air force, he said we have developed counter strategies to counter any Indian surgical strike thing or misadventure of such nature.

Where the fcuk is F-16? I think indian media should at least use wikipedia before making reports like these.

:hitwall:

OMG! this was hilarious...................:woot::woot::D

:rofl::rofl: just check this out, funny

'ATANWADI':cheesy::cheesy::P

:lol::lol:

Where the fcuk is F-16? I think indian media should at least use wikipedia before making reports like these.

:hitwall:

for ur kind information i think it's a old video which u r seeing. and plesae indian media is much better than other media. at least they have right to say any thing even the against the govt matters.
what happened in pakistan with geotv and other all world know it.

for ur kind information i think it's a old video which u r seeing. and plesae indian media is much better than other media. at least they have right to say any thing even the against the govt matters.
What happend to media in operation Blue star???

Lets not derail....

they don't wanna show pablic we have F-16s you know why???????????/ yes sleep tight indian media is there.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

they sceared to play this viedeo there

Buddy don't know about Indian media but Pakistani media not only criticizes Govt but even has a lot of authority to throw some one out of Govt.

And as far as old video is concern, Indian media is as insane at present as in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom