What's new

Pakistan Air Force receives the first SAAB 2000 ERIEYE AWE&C aircraft

We likely will not see a fully equipped ZDK-03 before the 23rd March parade. However, we will likely see the following, which we didn't have before:

- First Pakistani made JF-17 solo flight and aerobatics display, flown by the Chief of Air Staff ACM Rao Iftikhar Qamar himself.
- JF-17 formation lead by the JF-17 in Pak-China Friendship scheme.
- F-16D Block 52 (possibly leading a formation of F-16D Block 52s and F-16 Block 15s).
- Saab 2000 ERIEYE AWACs.
- IL-78 Tanker.

just a little correction....the first delivery date of F-16 blk 52 is june 2010 at the very least so its pretty unlikely we will see any during march 23 parade unless you are talking about 2011.

just a little correction....the first delivery date of F-16 blk 52 is june 2010 at the very least so its pretty unlikely we will see any during march 23 parade unless you are talking about 2011.

Wrong dude.First F 16 D will be delivered in late december this year

74caef846f3cda3ca9450d3d292a5b35.gif

I was merely trying to make sure no one party is allowed to take all the credit for this achievement.
Sorry mate there are no two parties. I wonder if the real hero was still incharge, we may have had it much before.

4 saab for just 60 f 16 is it rational with no potential increase
i think that jf 17 will also used with saab and kj 200 also for jf 17 and j 10 and other chines stuff
Can we use both for jf 17and KJ 200 will be more of technology transformation

PAF will have more then 60 F-16 within next few years, just wait and see.
For some sources, I heard that PAF is looking for 26 used F-16 ...Netherland grounding few of its F-16 in 2010/11, PAF is looking to acquire few of them.

when it comes to defence related procurement, our media is PATHETIC at reporting

especially geo news.

We need a proper military channel, like what they have in the U.S.

thanks for the good news. This will be a great boost to the PAF and its attack/defence operational capability
what u want a breaking news and next day u will find a attack on airbase i think we are at war :pakistan::pakistan:

First 4 F-16 will be delievered this month (december 2009)

PAF will have more then 60 F-16 within next few years, just wait and see.
For some sources, I heard that PAF is looking for 26 used F-16 ...Netherland grounding few of its F-16 in 2010/11, PAF is looking to acquire few of them.

it has been mentioned earlier that PAF is negotiating for 15 USAF EDA a/c but not from the netherlands.

it has been mentioned earlier that PAF is negotiating for 15 USAF EDA a/c but not from the netherlands.
The PAF was seeking the ex-Peace Gate III/IV fighters from USAF and USN. It successfully acquired the 14 F-16s from USAF, but the USN is reluctant to release its fleet. Irrespective of what happens with USN, the USAF is also willing to give PAF a number of its F-16C/Ds.

sir as per my understanding this is not the SAAB Erieye AWE&C system and is just the SAAB 2000 plane that is wwith PAF for training purpose. the plane in this pic do not carries the erieye radar system.

Radar could have been dismantled for the risks involved in journey to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom