What's new

Pakistan Air Force Transport

PAF C-130 at Dubai Airshow
2022232.jpg

Originally delivered to the Imperial Iranian AF and sold to Pakistan.Rare view in the smart natural metal finish, as both before and after this time was camouflaged. Still current with 6 Sqn at Chaklala
1987414.jpg

Wondering PIA grounded Six A-310s and has signed MOU with Air Bus and Boeing to purchase Transport Fleet, Would it not be possible for PAF to acquire couple of these A-310s from PIA and with Air Bus help convert them to MRTT.

Wondering PIA grounded Six A-310s and has signed MOU with Air Bus and Boeing to purchase Transport Fleet, Would it not be possible for PAF to acquire couple of these A-310s from PIA and with Air Bus help convert them to MRTT.
i think that PIA got those Airbus A310s through lease agreement not purchase, can any one confirm?

i think that PIA got those Airbus A310s through lease agreement not purchase, can any one confirm?

You are right these A310s are on lease and PIA is planning to return but them, PAF can purchase them the cost would further get lower but if PIA purchases these and sell them to PAF it would be a more better secure deal.

I don't know but I think PAF is capable to put them to good use Germany/Canada are already receiving A310s MRTT. Chilean Air Force has also purchased two second-hand A310s to replace its ageing 707–320 'Aguila' tanker and transports.

I think it is an interesting option.

You are right these A310s are on lease and PIA is planning to return but them, PAF can purchase them the cost would further get lower but if PIA purchases these and sell them to PAF it would be a more better secure deal.

I don't know but I think PAF is capable to put them to good use Germany/Canada are already receiving A310s MRTT. Chilean Air Force has also purchased two second-hand A310s to replace its ageing 707–320 'Aguila' tanker and transports.

I think it is an interesting option.

There is no need really.

PAF already has 3 IL-78 Midas here 4th one is coming, so it is pretty enough.

F-16 Fleet?

The question is, do you need refuelling for them?

BTW, PAF does operate one A310 for VIP duties. Although it is of of the government of Pakistan, and only maintained and flown by PAF.

The question is, do you need refuelling for them?

BTW, PAF does operate one A310 for VIP duties. Although it is of of the government of Pakistan, and only maintained and flown by PAF.

block-52 hac CFT so i don't think they need it abut old f-16 i think soon new punch of FC-20 is coming and these f-16 will not alone front line fighters fc-20 has mid ait refueling systems which will work with IL-78 i think il-78 is for fc-20 more then jf-17 .

the A310 in PAF use was 'donated' by UAE.

sir gee you are getting old :lol: Qatar was gifted A-310 one of their VIP fleet to pakistan not UAE

it was CN-473 and OLD registration name was A7-AAF Airbus A310-304

here it was in 2006

45257_1197325579.jpg

and now AP-001
35375_1196595298.jpg

Two Egyptian Hercules in two colours of Egypt AF with a Pakistani Hercules at Lajes
1927548.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom