What's new

Pakistan Ambassador fails to honour murdered Israelis in moment of silence

Air, more air, hot air and then after US blocks it the reps will go back home feeling they have done their bit. So the story repeats itself .....

Don't condemn me. I prayed, I bought a 'Free Palestine' sticker and I even offered to buy a ticket to send Zarvan to Palestine to fight ....

Are you American or British Pakistan. "Mom" sounds American, And I you still sore because you could not summon the balls to use that Egypt Air ticket I offered you?

You still sat in ghetto 99p chicken fried shop? Gaza awaits you and a IDF bullet?

Last edited:
Well, I have no idea about other Muslims but may the power be with you. Indeed you are man who follows on his faith. Australia is quite far from Gaza. If you need helkp with buying the airline ticket I think many of us would be prepared to contribute. What is money when you are going to spill blood?

don't troll
I am not trolling. You asked why Pakistan should show support for murdered Israelis and the practical answer is that even if Pakistan supports the murder and kidnapping of Israeli infants and grandmothers, it still needs to keep Israel's allies happy to get the IMF bailout.

I am not trolling. You asked why Pakistan should show support for murdered Israelis and the practical answer is that even if Pakistan supports the murder and kidnapping of Israeli infants and grandmothers, it still needs to keep Israel's allies happy to get the IMF bailout.
why you trolling, there is no infant killed by Hamas we are free what to do, not pray for preying innocent Palestinians

For pajeet @TriptiD who has once again made jews as his newest abbu, it is a news
FB_IMG_1696935134531.jpg

Back
Top Bottom