What's new

Pakistan and India Armed Forces

Really cool mann , really i must admire ur talent u have made some really good wallpapers, if u can PLEASE send them to me by e mail My e mail is metalfalcon@gmail.com and if u want some money for that i.e if u r selling them please let me know how i must pay u as i live in BAHRAIN and I want ur name to be on the wallpaper so that if any1 asks me who made this i will say my FRIEND Waleed on PAK defence forum made this as his name is on the wallpaper

Last edited by a moderator:
well im Waleed from PAkistan born in Kuwait but rise in pakistan lol. My relatives live in Bahrian :) my chachu is in Bahrian Police Special force :) add me up superbikez@hotmail.com. We will talk later..

The Indian SF's have switched to the Israeli Tavor though haven't they? Or is it just some units?

The Indian SF's have switched to the Israeli Tavor though haven't they? Or is it just some units?

I think its just some units for the time being. But it'll probably be used by all special forces if it proves itself.

I had heard that they were not much impressed by the Tavor's performance.

Yup it was no good according to the Indians.

Hey nice pic mate (i dont like the theme though)

P.S. our boyz are much cooler :P

Haha nice work Waleed Bahi keep up the great work thx for sharing with us boss!!

Back
Top Bottom