What's new

Pakistan Army Aviation HI-RES Images

798675012618cf3d9adbe8db00eb1726.jpg

d30a4eb01086fbbed99e93a317aa5597.jpg

Last edited:
first of all i want to salute u all who have posted beautyfull pics and why paf goes same awaca as enrieye KJ200 have same type of antena which enrieye has round antena is good or which enrieye has it is best

both are quite different productions,click my name and see my album which has other planes like this.

:welcome::bounce::victory::taz::chilli::yahoo:

The Lama helicopter of Pakistan Army does not carry any missiles, rockets or guns. A few years back, Air Weapon Complex started a project to integrate 0.5" Browning guns and rocket pods of Sabre aircraft. Some trials were also conducted, and then the project was discontinued.
They still have the 50 cal. Browing guns and rocket pods for the old F-86 in storage? Why would they keep those? Surely they can use the more modern guns/rocket pods being produced in Pakistan?

Pakistan does not produce any 12.7 mm aerial gun for helicopters and fighters. 0.5 inch browning guns are highly reliable if properly servicing and maintenence is done over the years. Similarly, rocket pods are in good condition if serviced and preserved. So, if a large amount of guns and pods are available in good flyworthy condition, no need to locally produce the things. Besides, it was only an experiment, to convert to armed version, which failed. Had it been succeeded, newer guns and pods may be integrated.

India has converted some of the Cheetah helicopter (locally produced Lama), to armed version, carrying guns.
The Armed version is called Lancers

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom