MUSHAQ,MFI-17 (1974 - to date)
CESSNA 421 (1981-1998)
CESSNA 560 (1993-to date)
COMMANDER 840 (1983-to date)
Y-12

SIME ONE TEL ME PAA USE BEACH KING AIR 350
AND TELL ME CESSENA 560 AND Citation X IS SAME AIRCRAFT

Bhai Sahab!
Please correct the title of the thread, if it does not bother to you much.

No /2008-ISPR Dated 9-8-2008

Rawalpindi, August 9: A roll out ceremony of Lama and AB-205 Helicopters was held at the Aviation Base Workshop today. General Officer Commanding Army Aviation, Major General Waqar Ahmed Kingravi was the chief guest on this occasion. The event marked successful completion of overhaul of 110th helicopter in the workshop.
Addressing on the occasion, General Officer Commanding Army Aviation commended the efforts of officers and men in maintaining highest standards of quality, calling them the backbone of Army Aviation maintenance support. He stressed on continuous skill development to keep up the quality work in the workshop. He praised the efforts of all technicians involved in the overhaul of helicopters and stressed on carrying on the good work and high standards of quality associated with the workshop.
It may be mentioned here, that with over 38 years of experience of overhauling and major repairs, Aviation Base Workshop is a unique and comprehensive helicopter and aircraft overhaul facility, whose engineers and technicians form a highly qualified and skilled team. In recognition of attaining highest standards of qualitative and reliable repairs, Aviation Base Workshop is certified by Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan, in addition to certification under international quality management standards ISO 9001-2000.

Any news on theses 8 helos, whats the latest, when are we getting them

the helos have to be upgraded before delivery, so delivery could be at the end of the year keeping the "slow and cumbersome" supply-chain process of the US armed forces.

HOW MANY AIRCRAFT IN PAKISTAN ARMY AVIATION

O-1E BIRD DOG (1972-1992)
CESSNA 421 (1981-1998)
Y-12

Son,

Please kindly use the magic word when you request someone to provide you with any information.

HOW MANY AIRCRAFT IN PAKISTAN ARMY AVIATION

O-1E BIRD DOG (1972-1992)
CESSNA 421 (1981-1998)
Y-12

pls check the World Armies - Pakistan thread and your wish and many other wishes will be fullfilled or fillfulled:partay:

Y they r askink the same junks cobras which will be given in 100 years and may take 1000 years 2 upgrade and today miss KYAni hahahahhahha said i have requested apache said on T.V y kyani y y not just about 50-60 Z-10's y expensive $25 million apache or more y not cheaper and most notably un classified Z-10's
like their fleet should be like:
UH-1 euy's:50 upgraded with latest avionics with four bladed config.(ex-U.S
Bell-407:50 with latest avionics
Bell-412:50 with latest avionics
Mi-17 V5 & V7 only: with latest avionics from EU (being replace by Z-10's in comin years)
Z-15's :30+ with latest avionics rom EU (replaces PUMA's)
LARge no of UAV'S Low and meduim altitude UAV'S/UCAV's
and wish that all AEW&C's that we are procuring must work in conjuction like as PAK military AWAC's not like PA , PN /PAF .

Y they r askink the same junks cobras which will be given in 100 years and may take 1000 years 2 upgrade and today miss KYAni hahahahhahha said i have requested apache said on T.V y kyani y y not just about 50-60 Z-10's y expensive $25 million apache or more y not cheaper and most notably un classified Z-10's
like their fleet should be like:
UH-1 euy's:50 upgraded with latest avionics with four bladed config.(ex-U.S
Mi-17 V5 & V7 only: with latest avionics from EU (being replace by Z-10's in comin years)
LARge no of UAV'S Low and meduim altitude UAV'S/UCAV's
and wish that all AEW&C's that we are procuring must work in conjuction like as PAK military AWAC's not like PA , PN /PAF .

YOU need to learn ENGLISH.
Once you get grip on your language and its grammar. You may come and ask questions. I can't understand a damn thing out of what you wrote.:undecided:

Press Release

No 48/2009-ISPR Dated: February 28, 2009

Rawalpindi - February 28, 2009: Roll out ceremony of 125th helicopter overhaul was held as 503 Aviation Base Workshop Electrical Mechanical Engineering (EME) Dhamial Camp Rawalpindi. Chief of General Staff, Lieutenant General Muhammad Mustafa Khan was chief guest on the occasion. The event marked successful completion of 125th helicopter overhaul in the workshop. With over 38 years of experience of overhaul and major repairs. 503 Aviation Base Workshop EME is a unique comprehensive helicopter and aircraft overhaul facility whose engineers and technicians form a highly qualified and skilled team. In recognition of attaining highest standards of qualitative and reliable repairs, 503 Aviation Base Workshop EME is certified by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of Pakistan in addition to the certification under international quality management standards ISO 9001:2000.

Calling it the ‘backbone of Army Aviation maintenance support’, Chief of General Staff, Lieutenant Muhammad Mustafa Khan stressed on continuous skill development to keep up to quality work in the workshop. He praised the efforts of all officers and technicians and stressed upon carrying on with the good work and high standards of quality associated with the workshop.

Addressing the gathering, General Office Commanding Major General Tanvir Ullah Khan commended the efforts of officers and men in maintaining highest standards of quality. Commandant 503 Aviation Workshop EME Brigadier Muhammad Junaid appraised the house on the efforts of technicians in completing the overhaul indigenously without any foreign assistance thus saving huge foreign exchange.

LAHORE: Pakistan has asked the United States to provide it military hardware, including Cobra and Apache assault helicopter gunships, a private TV channel quoted unidentified military officials as saying on Friday. According to the channel, Chief of Army Staff Gen Ashfaq Kayani gave a list of demands to the US during his meetings with senior US military officials.The sources said Pakistan had also sought spare parts for existing gunships, most of which are past their operational prime and need urgent refurbishment, the channel reported.

Press Release

No 48/2009-ISPR Dated: February 28, 2009

Rawalpindi - February 28, 2009: Roll out ceremony of 125th helicopter overhaul was held as 503 Aviation Base Workshop Electrical Mechanical Engineering (EME) Dhamial Camp Rawalpindi. Chief of General Staff, Lieutenant General Muhammad Mustafa Khan was chief guest on the occasion. The event marked successful completion of 125th helicopter overhaul in the workshop. With over 38 years of experience of overhaul and major repairs. 503 Aviation Base Workshop EME is a unique comprehensive helicopter and aircraft overhaul facility whose engineers and technicians form a highly qualified and skilled team. In recognition of attaining highest standards of qualitative and reliable repairs, 503 Aviation Base Workshop EME is certified by Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of Pakistan in addition to the certification under international quality management standards ISO 9001:2000.

Calling it the ‘backbone of Army Aviation maintenance support’, Chief of General Staff, Lieutenant Muhammad Mustafa Khan stressed on continuous skill development to keep up to quality work in the workshop. He praised the efforts of all officers and technicians and stressed upon carrying on with the good work and high standards of quality associated with the workshop.

Addressing the gathering, General Office Commanding Major General Tanvir Ullah Khan commended the efforts of officers and men in maintaining highest standards of quality. Commandant 503 Aviation Workshop EME Brigadier Muhammad Junaid appraised the house on the efforts of technicians in completing the overhaul indigenously without any foreign assistance thus saving huge foreign exchange.

Good to hear that. what is the type of helicopter overhauled by this aviation workshop, now as the 125th helo.
This base workshop has the capability to over haul all helos in Army except American helicopters.

Why they r asking the same junks AH-1'scobras which will be given in 100 years and may take 1000 years 2 upgrade and today KYANII said i have requested AH-64D Apache, I have heared on T.V.
Why don't they just try to induct about 50-60 Z-10'swhich will be available in 2010, and so expensive and un-reliable $25 million Apache or more.Where as Z-10's will be cheaper in terms of operating cost as PAC could easily manufature its spare parts and most notably un-classified in terms of avionics and its weapon system will be not classiied to the Indian military where as the Apache's weapons and avionics will be classified to them and could be easily jammed by them.He just have to asked about some free and upgraded AH-1's Cobra's and there spare's and must try to negotiate for our 14 remaining F-16 Block-15's so as our fleet could be able get to nos. of 62 from current 48 and may be additional more than 40 F-16 Block-15's.
I wish Pak Army Aviation should look like:
UH-1 Heuy's:50 upgraded with latest avionics with four bladed config.(ex-U.S)
Mi-17 V5 & V7 only:50+ with latest avionics from EU (being replace by Z-10's in comin years)
Large no. of UAV'S Low and meduim altitude UAV'S/UCAV's
and I wishes that all AEW&C's that we are procuring must work in conjuction like as PAK military AWAC's not like PA,PN &PAF having separate AEW&C's. Imeant to say that we should have a combine transportation as well as combine AEW&C's system.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom