What's new

Pakistan Army - Utility vehicles/ trucks

Gryphon

Reaction score
There is no reliable information anywhere regarding the vehicles / trucks used by Pak Army..

Can members name some especially the one's given in the below pics:

Military_truck_carrying_IRBMs_of_Pakistani_Army.jpg

pakistan-nuclear-missile.jpg

335fvyf.jpg

art.truck.afp.gi.jpg

a3eb5d7147a58e114f64d57ffd7b-grande.jpg

Trucks&

Pakistan+Army+FATA+Anti+Terorism+operation+Against+Taliban+militants+Afghanistan++%25283%2529.jpg

417.jpg

pak army usually use mercidise and hino truks...but i dnt know about the missile carrier vehicles...they dnt usually use any mark..

There is already a thread on the topic... why create another?

This is the Yasoob, Pakistan's own indigenous military truck.

I posted tht picture... its a shame tht due to red tapism and corruption its production was ended..they had also planned an 8x8 yasoob truck..... the MT drivers rank it much higher than volvo,hino,merc and american M series fuel guzzlers...

Here is an already running thread:
Redirect Notice

PA is also getting new VIGO pickups...

Also if seen brand new chinese military trucks here in rahwali cantt-gujranwala... not to foget HIT will soon manufacture 6x6 prime movers..

The Mercs as far as i know were purchased to tow artillery pieces.

They have been used to transport troops aswell... 2 years back i also saw what looked like an armoured merc truck in DI Khan... the regiment seemed to be going to waziristan..

Heavy industry taxila went into a deal with a chinese firm for local manufacturing of a new truck for both civilian as well as military purpose.

the truck also has independent suspension system like in the rest of world modern trucks

Source Ministry of defence production

551qjb.jpg

behf61.jpg

Maybe that is what @DESERT FIGHTER is talking about.

I saw them parked outside Fighting fifteen regiment... and no its not the prime truck.... it was some stella or something couldnt remember the name..but when i came home... googled it... found out tht it was a chinese manufactured truck... looked like a 2.5 ton... somethin like this:
6880as.jpg

With the name written on its front grill...

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ you mean this:

Mercedes_Truch_Axor_1829_4x4_DSEI_2007_UK_London_001

(due to my post count ,I cant post the image myself)

Back
Top Bottom