What's new

Pakistan Confirms China Pullout From Pipeline Project, Eyes Other Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a BANK, not the Government of China.

The bank makes decisions based on the probability and amount of profit it makes NOT on geo strategic issue.

And to think, Indians have been rambling on for 3 pages !

Yep! Our politicians don't have the balls to do this. I mean, stand up to the US of A? :woot: Naaah! India quietly withdrew from the pipeline project citing the high landed cost of gas from Iran. Nuts! We know that was just an excuse manufactured to placate the US of A and bow to American diktats!

When the heck are we South Asians going to get rid of our slave mentality and stand up for what is best for our national interests? When are we going to learn to c0ck a snook at the Americans and their pet poodle, the UK and start thinking independently? When are we going to shed our mortal fear of the West lead by the US of A?

Whatever happened to our so called supreme national interests? :undecided:

Honestly mate couldn't agree with you more. We should put Zardari and that Italian woman on a bon fire.

It is a BANK, not the Government of China.

The bank makes decisions based on the probability and amount of profit it makes NOT on geo strategic issue.

And to think, Indians have been rambling on for 3 pages !

:lol: please don't mind...chinese are making huge investment in africa and keep on buying the T-BIlls to fund the american war machine. But they are not helping their best friend, even pakistan not that best friend is happy to finance the project. someone is exposed big time.

Oh thank God they pulled out ! That fook sitting in the Presidency would have gobbled every single penny of that $1.5b up and unless the Russians sober up he'd probably swindle them too. So Don't invest in Pakistan until the next elections :P

:lol: please don't mind...chinese are making huge investment in africa and keep on buying the T-BIlls to fund the american war machine. But they are not helping their best friend, even pakistan not that best friend is happy to finance the project. someone is exposed big time.

I tried to explain to you but you simply don't want to see it do you. It suits the Chinese more to bring Russians and Iranians closer to Pakistan. By pulling out this achieves another aim of theirs

I tried to explain to you but you simply don't want to see it do you. It suits the Chinese more to bring Russians and Iranians closer to Pakistan. By pulling out this achieves another aim of theirs

You people need to do a lot of introspection and stop overestimating your worth.

LOL at indian inferiority. This is a typical Chinese tactic. World famous bank ICBC disappears. Mysterious "Bank #20336" appears and gives all the funding.

When US put the sanctions on Iran, one of the guidelines is to prohibit her own financial institutions to deal with any company that has financial transactions with Iran.

ICBC, a largest bank in the world by market value is a non political institution, and her ultimate responsibility is her depositors and shareholders. She will be suited big time if she doesn't perform accordingly.

You people need to do a lot of introspection and stop overestimating your worth.

You sad person. Your hatred for Pakistan seeps through in your posts. Back to thread who is to say that Chinese didn't pull out to let Russians finance it and bring Pakistan and Russia together, Who are you anyway some Indian troll as if you are an expert.

apparently over concern that the bank could be excluded from the U.S. economy.

Why would China support Pakistan-Iran pipelines at the first place that benefits them and offer financial plans? Then they suddenly withdraw it ??

It seems Chinese military tough standing against US.........but Chinese bank is very weak and unable to stand up against the heavy pressure of US, China constantly to bow and respect them. Not smart move decision by China....

When US put the sanctions on Iran, one of the guidelines is to prohibit her own financial institutions to deal with any company that has financial transactions with Iran.

ICBC, a largest bank in the world by market value is a non political institution, and her ultimate responsibility is her depositors and shareholders. She will be suited big time if she doesn't perform accordingly.

This clause has a lot of loopholes and lots of ways to get around it. You can easily open a new Company or institution and deal with it through that with Iran.

IP pipeline is only a dream until Uncle Sam lifts sanctions on Iran or allows Pakistan to go ahead even if sanctions are lifted.

It's the unvarnished truth.

It seems Chinese military tough standing against US.........but Chinese bank is very weak and unable to stand up against the heavy pressure of US, China constantly to bow and respect them. Not smart move decision by China....

It seems tough because there has not come a situation when that could be verified actually...so the tough talk..but in case of financial institutions such situations come regularly and hence the pragmatism. For all the tough talk China is still a third world country and US the sole super power.

You sad person. Your hatred for Pakistan seeps through in your posts. Back to thread who is to say that Chinese didn't pull out to let Russians finance it and bring Pakistan and Russia together, Who are you anyway some Indian troll as if you are an expert.

I'm happy go lucky kind of a person... I have seen you writing bad about all the nations...

Now kindly embrace the reality...there is no harm.

I'm happy go lucky kind of a person... I have seen you writing bad about all the nations...

Now kindly embrace the reality...there is no harm.

No not really. West and Israelis. People not from our neighbourhood. I only knock India because I think at the moment they side with west and are allowing in my opinion themselves to be used against the interests of the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom