What's new

Pakistan Defence Upgrade

Best wishes for new changes

There were two messages, 1. Defence.pk established August 14, 2005 and 2. Web's authoritative source on Pakistan's strategic and military affairs. These two are important I think...

the only problem i am having is it takes a lot of time to open it by mobile rest every thing is very good :tup: :toast_sign: :cheers:

The mobile version will come in an hour, and the quick reply is something we are testing with.

Enjoy! :pakistan:

If your user flag is missing or wrong, please go ahead into the Settings page and change it again. For example United Kingdom has been changed to UK so you would get a dead link.

Please update.

Thanks.

The mobile version will come in an hour, and the quick reply is something we are testing with.

Enjoy! :pakistan:

install that quick reply plugin found in VB forum. That makes quick reply box something like this

quickreply.png

also install the media code that allows you to just paste youtube link and it will retrieve the video itself. Just like it used to happen before

I followed the same procedure but its still showing dead link to me

can you please change my flag to UK?

All i see from the drop down menu is "United Kingdom" i select it and nothing happens

oh I think the location flag has been changed to Country Flag and country to Location.

But still UK flag won't work if Country Flag is selected

anyways, thanks i am happy with this too

no recent posts column now?????

e rabba !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seriously thought i was banned :D

oh I think the location flag has been changed to Country Flag and country to Location.

But still UK flag won't work if Country Flag is selected

anyways, thanks i am happy with this too

I have fixed this issue. You should be able to change it now.

Location Flag and Country Flag are different.

Back
Top Bottom