What's new

Pakistan-Interior Ministry report shows Kashmir as Indian state!

lightoftruth

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad—Federal interior ministry has presented a report before the Supreme Court during hearing of Balochistan-unrest Case according to which Kashmir is an Indian state.

A bench headed by Chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhary heard the Balochistan-unrest Case on Friday. Secretary interior presented the report in which Kashmiri freedom movement has been stated as tantamount to insurgency.

Surprisingly, in one of the paras of the report, Balochistan has been compared with the ‘Indian’ states of Kashmir, Punjab, Nagaland and Assam, which are in a state of turmoil.

In contrast to the stance of Pakistan regarding its support for freedom movement in Kashmir, the report of interior ministry states that democracy and elections can be helpful in dealing with insurgency and difficulties faced by the people.

It seems that the interior ministry had prepared the report in haste or it had some hidden objectives. On law and order situation in Balochistan, the report says that the performance of institutions in maintaining peace in the province is satisfactory. Later the Federal Interior Secretary in a clarification said that word ‘occupied’ in the context of Kashmir was omitted due to overnight in the report.—Online

Interior Ministry report shows Kashmir as Indian state!

Itsusually much simpler than that. They probably downloaded a map made by Indians in haste to prepare report.

Although i cannot expect the compiler to have been a literate.

Good isn't it?

Its about time they realize and stop this insanity.

Someone's gonna lose his job (and probably his head too ;) )

Anyway, any mainstream media report around this?

Else I dont see this thread lasting too long

Good isn't it?

Its about time they realize and stop this insanity.

Two things. Firstly, Rehman Malik has already been condemned on the Internet on a vast scale so I assume he'll withdraw this report. Secondly, it is quite obvious this is a case of illiterate plagiarism, without even reading what was written

Someone's gonna lose his job (and probably his head too ;) )

Anyway, any mainstream media report around this?

Else I dont see this thread lasting too long
their interior minister already has a dual nationality he can take next flight.

about the source
Editor-in-Chief, Daily Pakistan Observer

Mr. Zahid Malik retired as a Joint Secretary, Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of Pakistan

whoever made it, whether deliberately or by mistake, should not be counted as official !!

the official stance is clear, India trespassed into our territory hence disputed area, should be solved according to the wishes of the people of Kashmir...

Indian aggression is condemned !!

So it's no longer a "Dispute",the interior Ministry was very smart in accepting their defeat against India...No Dispute,good for both sides.It's time they move on

Nothing new, when Pakistanis talk about insurgency in India they treat Kashmir as a part of India. :laugh:

Two things. Firstly, Rehman Malik has already been condemned on the Internet on a vast scale so I assume he'll withdraw this report. Secondly, it is quite obvious this is a case of illiterate plagiarism, without even reading what was written

But why Rahman Malik dragged insurgency in India in a case related to insurgency in Balochistan. Is that really needed.:angry:

But why Rahman Malik dragged insurgency in India in a case related to insurgency in Balochistan. Is that really needed.:angry:

I guess he was comparing the two to prove nothing bad is happening in Baluchistan.

A final acceptance by pakistan knowing they cannot do anything about it anymore :D

Its not new for courts to show references from all over the world...
But their reference only to India, proves pakistanis just cant live without India and Indians :) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom