What's new

Pakistan JF17 Thunder 'come with use against any one' rider

I know u r referring to the F-16 rider clause when u say that JF-17 can be used against anyone and anybody.

But seriously, all that clauses and riders on F-16 is BS, just to calm down GoI and to also please ur country.

Imposing riders on military systems is one thing and actually implementing them is quite another.

I donno if the Americans will be using some special firmware on board the systems to restrict the use of F-16's against India but otherwise I dont see any way why Pakistan cannot use F-16 against us.

I know dis thread for JF-17 but ur thread title really made me post this. Delete this post if u want to.

No this is not about the F16 rider becasue we can use the planes to fight state terrorism :coffee: a.k.a war

Its important becasue every time we hear the talk of sanctions and delays it makes us appreciate the JF17 thunder program 10 folds

Reference
http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect...sed-against-any-adversary-paf-chief-860-sk-02

SHAHBAZ AIR BASE (Jacobabad): The Chief of the Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman, has said there is no restriction on the use of newly-acquired F-16 combat aircraft against any adversary.

But the JF17 thunder program is different , its just getting started

300-500 fighters with 9 hard points , and missiles air-air with unknown range now that is what I am talking about , increased capacity (Day and Night missions)

Mid air refueling JF17 thunder is awesome we just need now to press the foot on peddle and view matters

Last edited:
No this is not about the F16 rider becasue we can use the planes to fight state terrorism :coffee: a.k.a war

Its important becasue every time we hear the talk of sanctions and delays it makes us appreciate the JF17 thunder program 10 folds

Keeping in mind the costs involved, JF-17 surely packs a punch. Good going for u guys.

I really hope such changes happens in later blocks, it will be a great punch for Pakistan :tup:

yaar i am waiting of that day when JF-17 will be entered into Indian border...than we will see how capable it is ?????

AzadPakistan, your overactive imagination is at work again. We're not getting 300-500 JF-17, just 250 for the time being and as of now, there are no plans to bump that number up.

yaar i am waiting of that day when JF-17 will be entered into Indian border...than we will see how capable it is ?????

What will you do google that in news? lol

We might need 300 for our need and another 100 for navy or 100 for UN missions and for exhinition flying etc

Well nothing to do with imagination , when we made AlKhalid tank we never put a limit on it

So why will be putting a limit on things

And similarly we need to replace our inventory & also account for new planes in neighbouring country that will increase security risks so 300 planes while is great but we can go more

We don't have a fixed limit on our ambitions

And we also have to account for customers as well - so our productions will have to be naturally increased

300 is a good start , but we can also manufacture 70-80 for our navy usage or station 36 planes in frindly countries

Last edited:

Bhai
Dont even wish for or think of that day.nationalism aside war is a terrible thing and the loss of life in a war between two nuclear armed nations would be astronomical!! Please hope and pray for peace at all times under all circumstances.War is not a notion to be trifled with
Araz

Bhai
Dont even wish for or think of that day.nationalism aside war is a terrible thing and the loss of life in a war between two nuclear armed nations would be astronomical!! Please hope and pray for peace at all times under all circumstances.War is not a notion to be trifled with
Araz

why all u assumed that jf-17 will enter into india only for fight...may be! once our friendship will become such stronger so that it came india for military exercise..... always wrong thought....

why all u assumed that jf-17 will enter into india only for fight...may be! once our friendship will become such stronger so that it came india for military exercise..... always wrong thought....

Not too far stretched away - little amount of confidence can bring peace and Friendship.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

It will take years (10,20 or 30) to bring friendship at such a point where we will conduct joint exercises :woot:

What will you do google that in news? lol

We might need 300 for our need and another 100 for navy or 100 for UN missions and for exhinition flying etc

Well nothing to do with imagination , when we made AlKhalid tank we never put a limit on it

So why will be putting a limit on things

And similarly we need to replace our inventory & also account for new planes in neighbouring country that will increase security risks so 300 planes while is great but we can go more

We don't have a fixed limit on our ambitions

And we also have to account for customers as well - so our productions will have to be naturally increased

300 is a good start , but we can also manufacture 70-80 for our navy usage or station 36 planes in frindly countries

shabasssssss....

but.. who will give money to manufacture 500 jf-17....it will required 500 * 17 = 8500 it's mean $8.5 Billion (inflation not included,which is at least 8% per year). i am damn sure that u r not donating...

Beta
YOu are trying to play games with an old man.I know your sentiments and the snigger behind that message:lol::D. However if you say so so be it. I can only go by the current estimations and the time of strong Indo Pak relations is not on the horizons in my life times.It is really sad for me to say this as i have relations on both sides of the divide.
Araz

HAHAHA.......Nice Title AzadPak........

And also very nice info.....

You deserve a thanks....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom