What's new

Pakistan JF17 Thunder 'come with use against any one' rider

shabasssssss....

but.. who will give money to manufacture 500 jf-17....it will required 500 * 17 = 8500 it's mean $8.5 Billion (inflation not included,which is at least 8% per year). i am damn sure that u r not donating...
Do you think we'll need that 8.5 billion in one year.....Let us consider the price is 20 M and we manufacture 25 planes a year that makes 20*25= 500 or .5 Billion an year....No big deal.

@Araz..

Its unfortunate and the most bitter reality sir... indo-pak friendship is a distant dream..

I personally feel, people like u, me and a million others share similar thoughts but its the 'distrust' ghost from the past and misguided perceptions that make it impossible to bridge the gaps.

Slowly as i get into the comlexity of indo-pak relations it seems what we often feel know and hear is at surface level.. the reality is quite different.. Atleast not exctly as a common indian/pakistani percieves.

Hope that Aman Ki Aasha bears fruits.

Correct me if I am wrong but if you are using Israeli EW suit in your planes isn't hat a security risk as the other country knows all weakness in your planes ? :what:

I am sure there must be classified changes in these systems before they are integrated into the planes

All they would know are the specifications. We would know the same of their aircraft since they flew in the Anatolian Eagle. We needed something like the 2020 terminator it is a deep strike aircraft and has a very capable radar and A/G munitions. I would think Israelis would already know the aircraft inside and out since they too operated upgraded F-4s at one point. Same goes for us.

half of his info is based upon a wet dream .... jf 17 will show its true coulors when afte 50 of them are made before that all of it is a wet dream

Chaa Gaya Gabbar...Keep the thread alive to page 100 and you will see Basanti waiting there.

What will you do google that in news? lol

We might need 300 for our need and another 100 for navy or 100 for UN missions and for exhinition flying etc

Well nothing to do with imagination , when we made AlKhalid tank we never put a limit on it

So why will be putting a limit on things

And similarly we need to replace our inventory & also account for new planes in neighbouring country that will increase security risks so 300 planes while is great but we can go more

We don't have a fixed limit on our ambitions

And we also have to account for customers as well - so our productions will have to be naturally increased

300 is a good start , but we can also manufacture 70-80 for our navy usage or station 36 planes in frindly countries

Do you really think in current situation , Pakistan can afford such high no of JF-17 AC??
300 For PAF
100 For Navy ??
100 For UN Missions ????

Station 36 fighters in friendly countries is not even feasible in next 20 yrs by looking at current scenario.
Pls donot be so over confident on no. of AC, lets wait and watch how induction goes for JF-17.
As long as Block II,III are concerned there are not as such package details posted anywhere. If yes pls share the link.

For Avoinics its still search is going on. Some guys says it will be chineese , some says Pakistan developed its own. Pls paste some link with reliable resource, what avoincs pakistan industries has developed so far and what is their progress in integration on this AC.

For engine also we need to see how much WS-13 gona time to integrate and certified for production. Almost 150 Russian engines are already been received, i think. But seeing at requirements not sure 150 will be used by Pakistan for JF-17.

It will be a hype if all over react on what this AC will be able to do, when this upgrade happen, when this engine change happen, when these avoinics will be integrated or when these nos per year will be produced. There are so many "when this happen" are there. So lets wait and watch how everything comes up.

why all u assumed that jf-17 will enter into india only for fight...may be! once our friendship will become such stronger so that it came india for military exercise..... always wrong thought....

No Chance buddy, even if Pakistan and India reach a point where Join exercises are conducted, we won't be bringing them to India. We might not fight with each other but trusting each other to the level where we would reveal our ultimate defense equipment to you is next to impossible. Ask yourself if you would like to share your Tejas or Upgraded SU-30 MKIs to Pakistani territory for the same sake? Enough daydreaming.. time to wakeup!

Do you think we'll need that 8.5 billion in one year.....Let us consider the price is 20 M and we manufacture 25 planes a year that makes 20*25= 500 or .5 Billion an year....No big deal.

to build such plant where u can manufacture 25 aircraft per year also require another $500mn. however i unable to understand how can u build fighter aircraft only in $20 billion, if it is a good aircraft. the cost of world best aircraft eurofighter is 90 mn ,f-16 is 45 mn, mig-35 is 35mn, HAL tejas is 32 mn.

300-500 Thunders

With different blocks for improvements each time like

block 2 NEW ENGINE RADARS

BLOCK 3 more compsites and new electroincs etc.

i like it. in theory only though.

Thunder delivery schedule at 25 planes a year will take 10-15 years to deliver 300+

In 2020 pafs 300 Thunders will have fight

272+ SU30MKI
126-180 MMRCA
120+ TEJAS
50+ FGFA PAK FA

Unless later blocks have a totally redesign and you add 5TH generation weapons electroincs i,m not sure Thunder will be wise option.

IF I WAS PAF looking at India i would go

150 Thunders 2 blocks until 2017
100+ F16/52
100 J10 FC20 FROM 2014-2020

No Chance buddy, even if Pakistan and India reach a point where Join exercises are conducted, we won't be bringing them to India. We might not fight with each other but trusting each other to the level where we would reveal our ultimate defense equipment to you is next to impossible. Ask yourself if you would like to share your Tejas or Upgraded SU-30 MKIs to Pakistani territory for the same sake? Enough daydreaming.. time to wakeup!

who is sharing aircraft, i am just telling about joint exercise...usa came india for joint exercise it doesn't mean they r giving their aircraft and ship to india....

300-500 Thunders

With different blocks for improvements each time like

block 2 NEW ENGINE RADARS

BLOCK 3 more compsites and new electroincs etc.

i like it. in theory only though.

Thunder delivery schedule at 25 planes a year will take 10-15 years to deliver 300+

In 2020 pafs 300 Thunders will have fight

272+ SU30MKI
126-180 MMRCA
120+ TEJAS
50+ FGFA PAK FA

Unless later blocks have a totally redesign and you add 5TH generation weapons electroincs i,m not sure Thunder will be wise option.

100+ F16/52

please increase the no. of tejas...already 20 aircraft in service and 20 more ordered, will delivered with in 1-2 year. indian airforce will order approx. 200 LCA aircraft and also include 200 aircraft which will entered into navy service.

it's mean we have 600 modern aircraft by 2020.

100+ F16/52

And we are happy that u are not PAF, bcoz u have decreased the numbers of both aircrafts JF-17 and J-10B, bcoz we will acquire 250 JF-17s and 150 J-10B. Why u decreased the number of J-10B's? And u have no idea abt later versions of JF-17's after 1st 50 aircraft JF-17 will be called mini Rafale, and even more advanced blocks are planned. It will have western radar, EW suites and possibly meteor, with this package, i think it will be very easy to shot down MKI.

But still i pray for peace and progress of both countries. And dont want to see any war b/w us.

Rumors on pakdef.info are that next version of JF-17 will be equipped with South African HMS and A Darter which also offers off bore-sight capability.PAF already operates missile of this company.

HASNAIN.

The french cancelled the Thunder upgrade programme becuase they believe Pakistan cannt pay for a upgrade of 100 thunders which was due to cost $15m each.

This upgrade was no major shakes just a new radar and some electronics associated with their mirage2000 and their STANDARD weaopons.

one single meteor BVR missle costs $1million each.

Even india cant afford them .

Frenchj upgrade for Thunder is a non starter they want hard cash upfront.

Back
Top Bottom