What's new

Pakistan Navy Conducts Surface to Air missile test Dec 27 2010

I heard that it hit the drone successfully. can any one tell

I heard that it hit the drone successfully. can any one tell
The fact is they didn't hit the drone. A flare is fired who produce heat signature and if the missile hit that flare its a success.... Even if it miss it by inch or 2 its still a success....

The fact is they didn't hit the drone. A flare is fired who produce heat signature and if the missile hit that flare its a success.... Even if it miss it by inch or 2 its still a success....

You are right but they do have target drones as well

In addition to shore defence these missiles could be useful for small FACs, missile boats etc. which normally don't have any SAM capability.

1028.gif

In addition to shore defence these missiles could be useful for small FACs, missile boats etc. which normally don't have any SAM capability.

E.g. India's 1350 ton Kora (P25A) and Khukri (P25) classes of corvettes. E.g. India's 485 ton Veer (Russian Tarantul I) and Abhay (Russian Pauk II) classes of FAC-M and FPB respectively.

So much ho hum over a shoulder fired SAM?? Am I missing something or is this missile more than a shoulder fired SAM?

^^ Is Indian mig's immune to shoulder fired SAM?

So much ho hum over a shoulder fired SAM?? Am I missing something or is this missile more than a shoulder fired SAM?

The ho hum is about shoulder fired missles ( fire & forget ) it is a practice drill for rediness sorry that you seem to have a itch about it the so called ho hum just like your nation and every other nation our nation also runs drills to make sure our men and women are ready for anything to safeguard the land and its people get it ? .:blink::coffee:

You mean so much hoopla and not ho-hum!

Well as long as our Marines are practiced enough with these SAM's to shoot down your Mig's or Mi-17's & kill your soldiers wandering near the border, such exercises are worth their weight in gold!

Please, please, please...........kabhi Karachi Border kay pass aao naa! :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom