Chinese_QING+class+submarines.jpg

3 Agosta 90B frigate
agosta8.jpg

3 Eridan class mine hunter
BNS_Bellis.jpg

2 Jalat class missile boats
JalalatIIClass_Serial1030_PakistaniDefence_com.jpg

If there is any thing i missed out please add

One thing for sure is that pn should be upgraded navy plays a very imp role in wars just block the entire sea route blow any oil tanker trying to reach there blow up the ports which will cost huge damage

8 MRTP 33
ust.jpg

2 MRTP 15
mrtp13_pn.jpg

1 Fuqing class tanker
n_fueling_type21.jpg

1 Poolster class tanker
tanker_moawin.jpg

1 Hydrographic Survey Vessel,PNS Behar Paima
survey.jpg

12 Griffon Hovercraft
Naval_patrol.JPG

Picture courtesy pakdef.info

4+2(i think they will come with type 54A)
DSC_0401.JPG

8 Aérospatiale SA-319B Alouette III
alouette_r_02.jpg

6 Westland Sea King Mk45
5300_1192549849925_1113776946_581526_3641532_n.jpg

4 Hawker 850
2 Breguet Atlantique
DSC_0373_resize.JPG

7 Fokker F27-200 Friendship
DSC_0379_resize.JPG

5+3(which are to be replaced)+3(which are on order)
DSC_0394_resize.JPG

Picture courtesy Pakdef.info

Pretty good detail however keep in mind that PN is gona get another fleet tanker plus 4 chinesse missle boats plus who knows whats going on with the Turkish deal if it will even happen plus you have also left out the P-3's on your list rem the two lost will be replaced other then that i think you covered everything if iam wrong someone may correct me. :coffee:

One thing for sure is that pn should be upgraded navy plays a very imp role in wars just block the entire sea route blow any oil tanker trying to reach there blow up the ports which will cost huge damage

This is not world war II or the tanker war of Iran-Iraq War.

You cannot attack a merchant tanker......unless you want the entire world coming after you. I mean most of the tankers are flagged as middle-eastern, US, Korea, China, Europe, Panama etc. You can't attack their vessels.

Pretty good detail however keep in mind that PN is gona get another fleet tanker plus 4 chinesse missle boats plus who knows whats going on with the Turkish deal if it will even happen plus you have also left out the P-3's on your list rem the two lost will be replaced other then that i think you covered everything if iam wrong someone may correct me. :coffee:
you are absoloutley correct sir,but I could not find details on the fleet tanker,and did not know the exact number of P-3c Orions we are gonna have

You are absolutely right .

Which chinese missile boats ae we getting?
is this the one????????
Type 022 (Houbei Class) Fast Attack Missile Craft
houbei-1.jpg

type022_03large.jpg

type022_04large.jpg

PLANType022HoubeiClassMissileFastAt.jpg

800px-Type022.png

Which chinese missile boats ae we getting?
is this the one????????
Type 022 (Houbei Class) Fast Attack Missile Craft
houbei-1.jpg

type022_03large.jpg

type022_04large.jpg

PLANType022HoubeiClassMissileFastAt.jpg

800px-Type022.png

Their isn't any real detail on it yet but maybe check with Penguin

Are we gonna induct any fighters like J-11 or JF-17

Are we gonna induct any fighters like J-11 of JF-17

Bro their are talks of PN being interested in the J-11 if you haven't read it check it out do so ... second their might be sq's of thunders int he future who will take up the role of the current mirages that are dedicated to the navy for naval role to early to say but inshallah thunders will take the place and carry anti-ship misslies which it can as of right now mirages are still keeping that task to play the naval role lets see what happens in the near future. :coffee:

The type 21 frigates can be used as trainer ships
US_Navy_041121-N-7469S-001_The_Pakistan_Navy_destroyer_PNS_Babur_%28D_182%29_operates_in_the_Persian_Gulf_as_part_of_the_Coalition_Maritime_Campaign_Plan_conducted_under_Commander_Task_Force_One_Five_Zero_%28CTF-150%29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom