What's new

Pakistan Navy has inducted the first squadron of drones

We don't need any UAV from 2008 because our home made UAV list is long as other producers .we have still so many goodies .there is still huge numbers and models are waiting for export or induct in forces .

Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan
Surveillance UAV Systems
Target & Decoy UAV Systems
Civilian UAV Systems
Border Eagle
Hornet
Hawk
Shadow
Vector
SATUMA Jassos UAV System
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Baaz
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Ababeel
Air Weapons Complex UAV Bravo
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Nishan Mk1
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Nishan TJ 1000
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Vision Mk1
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Vision Mk2
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV TORNADO
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV ROVER
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Explorer
Satuma Pakistan’s Flamingo
Satuma Pakistan’s Jasoos II
Satuma Pakistan’s Mukhbar
Satuma Pakistan’s ePlane
Satuma Pakistan’s HST
Satuma Pakistan’s FST
Satuma Pakistan’s Tunder SR
Satuma Pakistan’s Tunder LR
Satuma Pakistan’s Training System – Assualt
Satuma Pakistan’s High Speed Drone – Shooting Star

whats the use when pakistan cant use them for border surveillance?? they can even be used over karachi skies to control the violance

whats the use when pakistan cant use them for border surveillance?? they can even be used over karachi skies to control the violance

sir dont worry there is huge market for UAVs and we also need so many types and systems i have hopes we induct them in forces rangers police in future.

UqabUAV-31-large.jpg

Uqab II UAV spy on Al-Khalid tank :P

This is UAV crashed in Oil Refinery as a training flight.

160532239.jpg

Definitely not Uqab II !!

IF anyone make fun of this toy Uqab UAV in case, you don't know what's it.

AAI RQ-7A Shadow

The UAV itself was officially designated RQ-7A. Between April 2001 and late 2002, the IOT&E (Initial Operational Test & Evaluation) phase of the program was conducted successfully, and in October 2002 the Shadow 200 was approved for full-rate production.

rq7a1.jpg

3739520d-d63e-49d5-9ebd-727c56d50178.Large.jpg

Now see this, Uqab UAV II is damn bigger than Shadow!
213634-PNSMehranphotoapp-1311200062-796-640x480.jpg

We don't need any UAV from 2008 because our home made UAV list is long as other producers .we have still so many goodies .there is still huge numbers and models are waiting for export or induct in forces .

Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan
Surveillance UAV Systems
Target & Decoy UAV Systems
Civilian UAV Systems
Border Eagle
Hornet
Hawk
Shadow
Vector
SATUMA Jassos UAV System
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Baaz
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex UAV Ababeel
Air Weapons Complex UAV Bravo
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Nishan Mk1
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Nishan TJ 1000
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Vision Mk1
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Vision Mk2
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV TORNADO
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV ROVER
Integrated Dynamics,Pakistan UAV Explorer
Satuma Pakistan’s Flamingo
Satuma Pakistan’s Jasoos II
Satuma Pakistan’s Mukhbar
Satuma Pakistan’s ePlane
Satuma Pakistan’s HST
Satuma Pakistan’s FST
Satuma Pakistan’s Tunder SR
Satuma Pakistan’s Tunder LR
Satuma Pakistan’s Training System – Assualt
Satuma Pakistan’s High Speed Drone – Shooting Star

exactly, perhaps that the reason that PA rejected the US order and instead is using Uqab for recon missions and inlet gathering operations in north western part of the country!
good move!

I think you guys should stop feeling so touchy. The bird hit theory has been questioned by your own media as well.

However, sources within Pakistan Navy and the local drone manufacturing industry told The Express Tribune that the pilotless aircraft was a mid range tactical UAV called the Uqaab, which is typically used for surveillance missions.

Sources say that it is highly unlikely that a bird caused the crash. “The Uqaab has a fibre glass body and a propeller engine at its back. It would take an eagle made of steel with razor wings to bring it down,” according to one drone expert, who stressed on the absurdity of the claim. According to him, like many other mid-range tactical UAVs, the Uqaab, too, has had issues, including flight control algorithm problems and mechanical failure.

Disaster averted: Navy

Yes, the sourse has not been identified yet. Personal opinion arwe expressed by quoting unnamed sourses, even if the sourse may be author's mothr-in-law.

^^ lol, source spelled with C

thanks for correction. My mistake. We all ocassionally mistype or make mistakes. I will also make sure that I do not spell Raymind Davis, rediculous, mistafa kemal, isues etc. etc.

With best regards son.

Thank you Imran Khan Saheb. It will shut some mouths and open their minds.

There is limit to madness shown but some have even crossed that. Looks like that the knowledge level is limited to links only. If I had posted the same information on net, it will be considered authentic. there are facts that do not adorn the internet but they are still facts. I may throw something ellse here for your info. One of the drone pilots in DHS and USBSF is a Pakistani American. My boss at General Dynamics ended up as Chief of Homeland Security for Pacific Region and had menioned this fact several times marvelling the capabilities Pakistanis posses.

Well everything is not on net and people insisting for links only help disclose their limited knowledge and their mindset about disbelieving facts just because it may not have a link attached. I am really disappointed.

Hey sir take it easy.....I asked for a verified information because it sounded a bit strange that US,who has the best UAV tech in the world is importing them from Pakistan...

I'm sorry...now I know...:pakistan:

Hey sir take it easy.....I asked for a verified information because it sounded a bit strange that US,who has the best UAV tech in the world is importing them from Pakistan...

I'm sorry...now I know...:pakistan:

Haseeb Sahib, It is not what you say but how you say it. Please go back yo your post and see what you said. Quote:Thats not true...link please? It is ok if you did not know but the way you chose your words, you gave an impression that I provide FALSE information..
Apologize for my reaction.

Haseeb Sahib, It is not what you say but how you say it. Please go back yo your post and see what you said. Quote:Thats not true...link please? It is ok if you did not know but the way you chose your words, you gave an impression that I provide FALSE information..
Apologize for my reaction.

Okay...got your point

UqabUAV-31-large.jpg

Is that payload domestically built , anyone ?

yeap, both the camera and the transmitter are indegeniously built. infact each and everything from airframe to he controls is developed by pakistani scientists.:pakistan:

the camera is a high resolution picture taking, day/night vision camera as suggested by various reports. mostprobable a work peice from NESCOM!
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom