What's new

Pakistan police must watch

Hmmm the way our police handles things is the root cause of half our problems.They wouldnt have to go out decked like that if they just did their jobs rather then crush peoples fingers and heads for standing up to Decoits[man i hate this term but the PPC refers to them as decoits so I dont have a choice].

They take threats more seriously now.

582691_10150877441291573_384266431_n.jpg

good very good DPO was there so guys was alert but WTH hamza APC .

The dacoits are not so powerful as is shown within the movie....didn't see any real encounter within the video.Its just a showff by the corrupt police to fool the public that they working too hard for them risjking lives.............:lol:

Good to see the vedio..but there is too much vernabilities..
a......there is no ops planing
b......no rehearsal
c......where is team one and team two (A or B)
d......commenications
e......area map

good efforts in typical punjab police action

does anybody know the procedure of joining punjab police?? i mean the qualifications and to what rank u get accepted? any information will be appreciated!!

does anybody know the procedure of joining punjab police?? i mean the qualifications and to what rank u get accepted? any information will be appreciated!!

either ASI BS-9 or ASP through competition exam.

the proposal of direct induction as SHO has not been reviewed by IG Punjab due to clash of promotional structure and other political reasons.

either ASI BS-9 or ASP through competition exam.

the proposal of direct induction as SHO has not been reviewed by IG Punjab due to clash of promotional structure and other political reasons.
Thanks a lot for your time Sir!! a few more questions..
how long does it take to promote from ASI to SHO? and from SHO to the next post (which i think is DPO)
and Does "Rishwat" play a big part into getting hired or promoted?
thanks again!!

great work this may bring some positive image of police in our minds......

bullshit self promoting video of the most incompetent and corrupt force in the world.

Back
Top Bottom