What's new

Pakistan rejects NATO 'regrets' and 'Self Defence' Claims

Mujahid

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Army while expressing its disgust over Nato attacks has said that it does not accept Nato apology and that this action can lead to serious consequences, Geo News reported Monday.

According to Army spokesman Major General Athar Abbas, Nato’s regret over the attack is not enough.

He said that such incidents have happened in past that killed 72 soldiers and injured more than 250 troops in three years.

We do not accept Nato apology: Pak Army

NATO should have been answered properly.Our soldiers martyred and they are saying we are sorry for that.Pakistan should also take any step like that and after this Pakistan should say 'we are sorry for that'.
Pakistan Zindabad

Pakistan should concentrate more towards the investigation of this attack and should demand inclusion of our officers in this investigation.
If we accept their apology at this stage then the chapter will be closed once again.

OK now do something for God's sake. Like stopping the NATO supply permanently for good.

I guess Pak army is referring to the statement in which they felt bad for the dead soldiers.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Army while expressing its disgust over Nato attacks has said that it does not accept Nato apology and that this action can lead to serious consequences, Geo News reported Monday.

According to Army spokesman Major General Athar Abbas, Nato’s regret over the attack is not enough.

He said that such incidents have happened in past that killed 72 soldiers and injured more than 250 troops in three years.

We do not accept Nato apology: Pak Army
Thanks for this post! I just hope PA sticks to it stated position at this time!

And nothing gonna change with the apology also.... Is this some kind of game or something??

They`d killed soldiers of a sovereign nation... just for fun???? Its like ... ok we`ll do any thing & then say SORRY guys..:frown:

NATO has not apologized , they just made a statement of investigating the accident..

couldn't understand what make the army gernals of pakistan that NATO has apologized ....funny !!

just read it clearly
“I have written to the prime minister of Pakistan to make it clear that the deaths of Pakistani personnel are as unacceptable and deplorable as the deaths of Afghan and international personnel,” NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said in a statement.

i couldn't get , where they has apologized , anybody ?

Good step lets see if PAK army and holds its words ... btw guys expect some serious trolling on this thread all the trolls have once again waken up from the dead and its pathetic as always they just can't wait infact live to bash our country.

NATO has not apologized , they just made a statement of investigating the accident..

couldn't understand what make the army gernals of pakistan that NATO has apologized ....funny !!

just read it clearly
“I have written to the prime minister of Pakistan to make it clear that the deaths of Pakistani personnel are as unacceptable and deplorable as the deaths of Afghan and international personnel,” NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said in a statement.

i couldn't get , where they has apologized , anybody ?

Well, you should then read the news item yourself, the army general is talking about the 'regret' being shown by the NATO to be unacceptable, the apology headline has been provided by the news agency, so its the fault of the news reporting agency to be using their own words instead of using what the general said.

Back
Top Bottom