What's new

Pakistan successfully test fires Hatf II ballistic missile: ISPR

That's just what it says, Pakistan-Israel distance. From the westernmost point of Pakistan to the easternmost of Israel. Pakistanis don't go to that westernmost point, not normally even the military, it's a desert raised among mountains. The 12x12s may be cross-country but it can't traverse that. The base is at Khuzdar. And it is definitely eastward-looking!

Why would you even bring Israel into this? Why not Saudi or Iran instead?

Man you are hilarious. This was just to show you the approximate range. Some people may think Israel, SA are far. So no i have proved them wrong...
If we can reach as far as Israel then where is India? Guess what?----- ITS OUR NEIGHBOUR! Even 1000 km range will do a good job.

As i had said earlier, we need to focus on Supersonic and Stealth capabilities to counter Brahmos. Range should not be the issue

I think the source was authentic enough for anyone ... You didn't need to call it bogus ...
Bogus in content. When they know where the bases are, and where the launch aprons and the pre-surveyed sites are, why would they measure the distance from the border? Either for propaganda or for the reason of being sloppy and lazy like me.

TYVM , we are well past that stage now ... Once upon even the Russians set up a steel mill here So ?
Yes, we're very much past that stage. The Abdali I think hasn't burn 'isolane' in two decades now, and has nothing in common with the Stromboli except for the 557 mm girth imposed by the machining process.

Man you are hilarious. This was just to show you the approximate range. Some people may think Israel, SA are far. So no i have proved them wrong...
If we can reach as far as Israel then where is India? Guess what?----- ITS OUR NEIGHBOUR! Even 1000 km range will do a good job.

As i had said earlier, we need to focus on Supersonic and Stealth capabilities to counter Brahmos. Range should not be the issue

- All Indian assets are not within 1200 km range (your 1000 km remark + (max)200 km for an actual, safe launch).

- Many years ago I did the calculation (just so you know so to take a pimply teenager's calculation with a few grains of salt) that, accounting for the Earth's rotation, we actually need a 3500 km missile to cover the 3000 km far targets in India. They can launch from the Andaman and you can't take the battery out.

- To counter the Yakhont I believe we need agile SAMs capable of intercepting low-flying supersonic missiles. And that we need to embed organically with our infantry and mech divs, as well as for fixed targets. Truck-mounted CIWS has proven to do the job, but it's going to be very expensive. Right now we're basically naked before the Yakhont (known in India as the Brahmos).

pakistan-successfully-test-fires-hataf-ii-missile-1330932650-3711.jpg

I notice this Hataf missile is more super faster than the previous test experiments. :woot:

The response by India will be ABM (Anti-Ballistic Missiles), great progress. Have you seen their ABM?

Yesterday India tested:

Brahmos (Mach 3)
Missile Defence Shield
Agni 4 -3500km
ABM PAD

Soon:
Agni 5 ICBM
K-15 SLBM

:yahoo:

Pakistan: Hataf Missile 180KM. Just one?

We don't even have an proper aircraft shoot-down capability.

aircrafts have defense measures and can change course....and deceive radars..
none of this is available for satellites....
for those reasons shooting satellites can be easier than planes.

No doubt, Pakistan Army will defend Pakistan like we witnessed in Abottabad operation. :angry:

How about Nasr on first test?:azn:

Both these heavy Hataf and tiny Nasr are differences.

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt, Pakistan Army will defend Pakistan like we witnessed in Abottabad operation. :angry:

An operation in which our air traffic controllers and government were aware about.
I dont blame the army. They are fighting on many fronts...
Certainly that will one day not happen again.

It's a ballistic missile, would probably end up hitting his neighbor. But Babur might.
If ballistic missiles were only good for fratricide there won't have been ICBMs.

I think it is reasonable to assume a 5% CEP for this thing, which makes it accurate to within 10 m for every two missiles fired.

I guess our this missile is enough to hit the India's ICBM at its launch padzzzz.................:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom