What's new

Pakistan suffers $100bn losses in ‘war on terror’

With deu regards but stop lookin at the false enemies or made up enemies

The point is USA is least worried about Pakistani neukes wonder why ?????

1. Pakistan by no means not even any so called UMMAH countries have Guts or Means to attacks USA Mainland by neukes

2. USA Knows the inside owt of the security appratus of Pakistan & all the ummah countiers(all there weakness & streanths)

3.Not Even Turkey forget pakistan have the guts or means to neuke Isreal even before the missile leaves it silo/launcher it will be detected & destroyed so will be the source and the country that launches it will receve to most harsh retaliation which is expected from isreal

and last but not the least USA can take owt all pakistani neukes and all your army /Navy & air force dont have the guts and means to stop USA in doing so and your generals and much of the feudal class/pliticians would help USA for there own personal interests hope u got the point ..Thanks

Yes we know what kind of retaliation:omghaha: Israel can do to us

well buddy you can laugh as much as you like but the hard fact is you reaali dont have any defence if ever USA/Isreal thinks of attacking you just one US navies supercarrier posses enof power to take on all the mid eastern Ummah & Pakistani Air forces + what counter measures & Attack capability Isreal posesses to stop & Punish you ...you dont have any idea ever thought why SA never attacks Isreal as it is much much closer to isreal though it has the latest (well as most members love to thinks here) from USA & Western tech .......Think

well buddy you can laugh as much as you like but the hard fact is you ereaali dont have any defence is ever USA/Isreal thinks of attacking you just one US navies supercrrier posses enof power to take on all the mid eastern Ummah & Pakistani ir forces + what counter measures & Attack capability Isreal posesses to stop you you dont have any idea ever thought why SA never attacks Isreal as it is much much closer to isreal thought it has the latest (well as most members love to thinks here) from USA & Western tech .......Think
Yes Sir off course we are too scared of Israel the most powerful thing in the world after USA Sir to scared :omghaha:

Yes Sir off course we are too scared of Israel the most powerful thing in the world after USA Sir to scared :omghaha:

well good luck but there is a difference between bieng brave and bieng stupid ....well some where i heared when the changez khan's forces were at the gates of Bagdad the ulema were busy in debating wether its halall or haram to kill a mosqueto :cheers:

Israel is supposed to have 80 nukes in storage. And you don't have any missile that can reach them.

Israeli second strike is through a Jericho III ICBM which has a range of 11,500 km and a warhead of 1000 kg. I'd be more serious if I were you.

If they launch 10 of those and strike industrial or military centres with nukes, Pakistan would have lost the battle before it begun.

well good luck but there is a difference between bieng brave and bieng stupid ....well some where i heared when the changez khan's forces were at the gates of Bagdad the ulema were busy in debating wether its halall or haram to kill a mosqueto :cheers:

First the debate was on weather a parrot was halal or haram and yes that was a stupid thing to do and that is what Iqbal said in his poetry and Israel in 84 and in 1999 were in Air to destroy our nukes but ran away because they knew what we will do to them in response Sir we are not Arab forces which they faced in 1967 Sir they can't face Arab forces now Sir Syria is only scared of USA other wise Israel anti missile system were not able to fshoot down all the rockets which came from Hamas and Arab has far better weapons our countries need to take a stand against USA and stop fighting our own people to please them only than we can have peace in our countries and can have progress

Israel is supposed to have 80 nukes in storage. And you don't have any missile that can reach them.

Israeli second strike is through a Jericho III ICBM which has a range of 11,500 km and a warhead of 1000 kg. I'd be more serious if I were you.

If they launch 10 of those and strike industrial or military centres with nukes, Pakistan would have lost the battle before it begun.

Sir you need to re check your facts about our missiles and their range Sir please first do that

First the debate was on weather a parrot was halal or haram and yes that was a stupid thing to do and that is what Iqbal said in his poetry and Israel in 84 and in 1999 were in Air to destroy our nukes but ran away because they knew what we will do to them in response Sir we are not Arab forces which they faced in 1967 Sir they can't face Arab forces now Sir Syria is only scared of USA other wise Israel anti missile system were not able to fshoot down all the rockets which came from Hamas and Arab has far better weapons our countries need to take a stand against USA and stop fighting our own people to please them only than we can have peace in our countries and can have progress

well buddy its not 1367 or 1984 or 1999 it is 2013 and today isreal have an largest & possiballi most modern & lethel AIR Force in Asia onli NATO or USAF can stop it + the Sat cover & Anty Missile systems & a huge arsanel of cruise Missiles among other things they possess pakistan comined with all the UMMAH forces can onli dream of so buddy the issue is Pakistan is loosing close to 100 Billion US$ on WTO and still USA mistreating pakistan & abusing its soverenity while asking to do more and still pakistan following the USA'a dictat ever wondered why

Sir you need to re check your facts about our missiles and their range Sir please first do that

I did that. Your "Taimur" ICBM and "Shaheen-III" are both in development. No other missile of yours can cover that 3,300 km range.

And nuking Israel will make fallout spread to most Arab countries and give Pakistan a bad name even among Islamic nations.

well bro you know and all world knows the isreali powress to stop them is even better than say USA & do you have by any means to stop what they have ....

U mean to say Pakistani are better than Arabs... :P

Israeli Air force:
73+ F15
300+ F16....

Now u compare your Airforce with it...

well bro you know and all world knows the isreali powress to stop them is even better than say USA & do you have by any means to stop what they have ....
Why r we discussing Isreal here ? they have no part on this so called war on terror ... dont over estimate Isreal.. They cant do **** to Pakistan ... Even a country 7 times bigger in popullation dont scare us .. why the hell would we be scared of isreal ....

Why r we discussing Isreal here ? they have no part on this so called war on terror ... dont over estimate Isreal.. They cant do **** to Pakistan ... Even a country 7 times bigger in popullation dont scare us .. why the hell would we be scared of isreal ....

well thanks for telling me that but i just replyed to post # 74 by Zarvan

secondli as beerbal told in post no 84 what islreal have and of whats standard among other things trust me they dont have to send there ground forces to pulvirize a country of 18 carore and seven times bigger all they need is half a dozen of there latest neuke tipped missiles which you dont have the means to track even forget intercepting them and be rest assured you dant have anything to do the same to them even if you have they have all the means to intercept and destroy it and then survive to retaliate in the same fashion :cheers:

Why blame only the Yanks? This WOT would have been over years ago had not the PA been running with the hare and hunting with the hounds with the ultimate aim of achieving 'strategic depth' in Afghanistan. If they had demolished the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Mullah Omar) instead of helping them in fighting the ISAF by providing military help, this war would have been over long ago and Pakistan would have been spared the loss of billions of dollars.

And the unfortunate spin-off has been the rise of the TTP that has created mayhem resulting in the flight of capital and near zero foreign investment due to security reasons.

The fact is that PA's generals have been controlling defense and foreign policies especially in relation to Afghanistan and India which has led to this situation that has put Pakistan in dire straits. In hindsight, using militant groups as 'strategic assets' (as Kayani himself admitted to his American counterpart) was a disaster of epic proportions.

So why put the entire blame on the Yanks? Pakistan is equally responsible for the mess it is in. Period!

This has been happening too long that the hare has evolved into a hound.

Now both the hounds are looking at their masters. You know what I mean ;)

well thanks for telling me that but i just replyed to post # 74 by Zarvan

secondli as beerbal told in post no 84 what islreal have and of whats standard among other things trust me they dont have to send there ground forces to pulvirize a country of 18 carore and seven times bigger all they need is half a dozen of there latest neuke tipped missiles which you dont have the means to track even forget intercepting them and be rest assured you dant have anything to do the same to them even if you have they have all the means to intercept and destroy it and then survive to retaliate in the same fashion :cheers:

U can talk with logic but they are neither stupid or emotional like the people on this forum .. I cant go through all post, but why are we bringing in Isreal ? and why is so many indian here doing Pakistan bashing and taking it off topic ...
You dont need to tell me, what they can do or what they cant . I think u watch too much Tamil movies... we can talk about what they are doing and that they will do ... Nuking a nation is a very big step even for Pakistan but same goes for Isreal ..both will never get to that stage .. aPkistan has less too loose .. we are emotional, if u ask today that who wana die fighting USA .. Everyone will support that ... ( I am not saying it is the right thing to do or we will win )

You are talking about USA's guts...Do PAKISTAN have guts to say USA no. :no: , Mark my word USA is not worried about your nuke till that time it is reachable to USA.

C'mon man.

What kind of foolish arguments are you making with foolish posts.

Please do not stoop down to the level of jahil Mullahs just for the same of arguments.

Marking words or unmarking them is something only Mullahs and Islamists should do. Such things do not suit an Indian intellectual.

peace

Back
Top Bottom