What's new

Pakistan to import 500 MW electricity from India

WTH is with you Indians, why you all are against an innocent Macho Man Singh? He looks so cute :undecided:

He is worst than zardari or like zardari......his job is to lick the feet of his mummy soniya gandhi.. and his father rahul gandhi..

take him and make him PM..you will start to love zardari:lol:

He is worst than zardari or like zardari......his job is to lick the feet of his mummy soniya gandhi.. and his father rahul gandhi..

Ek zardari poori Pakistani qoom pe bhaari

I am not agreeing with ur words. Even though he is bad he is still our PM , you should give respect to his position and age.

Ek zardari poori Pakistani qoom pe bhaari

so mms is worst then zardari..:azn:

ask us..we are not against congress but this govt is failed badly..we lost economic progress.
petrol is 70 and they are going to increase 5 Rs more:hitwall:

inflation..economic growth:hitwall:

corruption at peak..so wats left and u r praising this manmoron singh:hitwall:

I am not agreeing with ur words. Even though he is bad he is still our PM , you should give respect to his position and age.

u can do so..

he has failed india:hitwall:

Electricity produced in states near border areas of Pakistan will CAN BE exported as attenuation will be less
as the no of repeaters required in transmission will be less in comparison to transfer the electricity to any other state.
the money received can be used for further development as the tax and money will come in INDIA ONLY.

After this decision..i won t be even surprised if he gets slap on his face just like SHARAD PAWAR

Good Call for increasing bilatral relationship. But I am not sure if INDIA is in a good position to share power with Pakistan as the demand in most of the INDUSTRIAL state is higher with a lot of power cuts and power holidays.

I think the talks just begin, let the tariff rate be discussed before we see if its feasible or not

500MW is not too much so even if something "unfortunate" happens in future... we will not be depending upon the electricity supply coming from India

Good to see positive developments being made by both nations

Remember it ! Its Goverment's decision and It will only benefits to our corrupt politicians and their Mills, After using electricity they always forget to pay Bills, A suggestion for india to make monitering policey or it is only the plan of our politicians to loot indian electricity now. They did same with us too. :frown: :cry:

12th and 10th std students are unable to study for their exams here in TN...And they giving 500 MW for them?
Its ok no prob when we have enough capacity, but home itself is not fulfilled, then whats the point in giving to other country?
Whateve the GOI is not gonna win the hearts of people of pakistan, when they gonna blame RAW for every attack in pak...
So whats the point?
Win indian hearts first by providing electricity here...

12th and 10th std students are unable to study for their exams here in TN...And they giving 500 MW for them?
Its ok no prob when we have enough capacity, but home itself is not fulfilled, then whats the point in giving to other country?
Whateve the GOI is not gonna win the hearts of people of pakistan, when they gonna blame RAW for every attack in pak...
So whats the point?
Win indian hearts first by providing electricity here...
u guys do the same with isi buddy, u guys r no different, both sides play the blame games

Now we are going to have metro rail and monorail in all major cities which will increase dependency on electricity and less on petrol. Is it wise to export electricity when we ourselves need it more and more.

u guys do the same with isi buddy, u guys r no different, both sides play the blame games

Thats true... But u have to notice the GoI rarely openly blames ISI... There are BJP, RSS etc who blame pakistan for everything, i accept...
I cant help taking notice but GoP have started to stop blaming india regularly on its so calledforeign hands...
Good relationships are a must...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom