What's new

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

Imran Khan.

YOUNR LANGUAGE is not welcome

ITS a forum and peoples opinions differ. ITS not chest beating excercise

Imran Khan.

YOUNR LANGUAGE is not welcome

ITS a forum and peoples opinions differ. ITS not chest beating excercise

you are famous anti pakistan troll here storm force ever you agree on any thread abut pakistan? just give me one link if you have any. but its now more then enough for me to tolerate your scrap .and give me a link of thread where i post pakistani pics and inventory in indian thread ?its open forum but with rules you rape the rules and no one notice it till damage happened .:angry:

you guys have phobia now a days to post indian images and numbers in every thread for proud and its suckssssssssssss:angry:

Idont swear i dont insult anybody.

Your langauge is not necessary

I have thanked posters of pakistani origin where they debate well and avoid their anti indian slander/sentiment.

OH yes i do like to pin point made up lies and chest beating thats true.

Its a pakistani forum i am guest i know that much so i will behave i promise BUT if some one posts thread and it needs correction i will reply WITHOUT foul language or abuse

Idont swear i dont insult anybody.

Your langauge is not necessary

I have thanked posters of pakistani origin where they debate well and avoid their anti indian slander/sentiment.

OH yes i do like to pin point made up lies and chest beating thats true.

Its a pakistani forum i am guest i know that much so i will behave i promise BUT if some one posts thread and it needs correction i will reply WITHOUT foul language or abuse

You are posts are an insult themselves buddy. So just leave it and better read what others are saying instead of giving your "valuable" opinion.

You are posts are an insult themselves buddy. So just leave it and better read what others are saying instead of giving your "valuable" opinion.
By the way How many MRLS are produced to this date and how many Pakistan Army plans to include in its Arsenal ?

By the way How many MRLS are produced to this date and how many Pakistan Army plans to include in its Arsenal ?

Well according to an article posted a few days ago 36 of these have been inducted.

It allows us to protect our armoured formations from heavy shelling from the Indian Smerch.
What are you talking about? How will this weapon system protect your armored formations from the Indian Smerch or other missiles? This is not an anti missile/counter battery weapon system. It is for softening up areas/neutralization before an assault with armor/infantry. Also against troop concentrations, bridgeheads and logistic nodes.

If you're a fauji you need to brush up your knowledge instead of shooting from the hip and displaying ignorance.

i think he meant that it would be able to destroy most smerh batteries since it would be longer range then smerch since the sourse is dead it wount fire missles and thus save us

i think he meant that it would be able to destroy most smerh batteries since it would be longer range then smerch since the sourse is dead it wount fire missles and thus save us
To neutralize arty/missile batteries, you need to know exactly where they are located. You need locating devices and radars for tracking and computer systems for calculating the trajectories of the projectiles that include terrain config, wind velocity, ambient temperature, altitude and so on to arrive at the launch locations. Counter battery systems are altogether a different ball game. But yes, once identified, then various means can be employed to neutralize these gun positions. However, remember the 'shoot and scoot' capabilities of most missile systems/guns making it harder still to pinpoint their locations within an acceptable time frame.

Cheers!

To neutralize arty/missile batteries, you need to know exactly where they are located. You need locating devices and radars for tracking and computer systems for calculating the trajectories of the projectiles that include terrain config, wind velocity, ambient temperature, altitude and so on to arrive at the launch locations. Counter battery systems are altogether a different ball game. But yes, once identified, then various means can be employed to neutralize these gun positions. However, remember the 'shoot and scoot' capabilities of most missile systems/guns making it harder still to pinpoint their locations within an acceptable time frame.

Cheers!

The PA A-100 batteries come with Chinese SLC-2 radars, which are able to locate enemy battery location and help the A-100s in its counter battery fire role. Similarly, we have a few US made radars too forlocating enemy battery positions.

Is Pakistan planning to get some different kind of MRLS also or producing its own if yes than of what type and range ?

Is Pakistan planning to get some different kind of MRLS also or producing its own if yes than of what type and range ?

AZER and GHAZAB are two types which pakistan use and produce

11004723711.jpg

pix06220tk.jpg

ws12ks0.jpg

AZER and GHAZAB are two types which pakistan use and produce

11004723711.jpg

pix06220tk.jpg

ws12ks0.jpg
Great but Pakistan should produce some more advanced one so because they can cause lot of destruction to our enemy

Great but Pakistan should produce some more advanced one so because they can cause lot of destruction to our enemy

what more advanced you need dear after A-100 production ?:D

i think its advanced
a100lw2.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom