What's new

Pakistan to Produce A100 MLRS

This included evaluation and then procurement of 36 Chinese AR1A/A100E 300mm MLRSs

for 36 numbers you wanna invest in a whole assembly unit?

BTW, there is a hell of a difference between to procure and to produce.
Cant you separate the chaffs from the grain?

When did it say after 36 units they didn't want to induct more. I think don't it says anything like this anywhere. Hence for further induction home production comes in. It is very much simple. Only you have the problem with it.

And yes I can separate the chaffs from the grains. ;)

This included evaluation and then procurement of 36 Chinese AR1A/A100E 300mm MLRSs

for 36 numbers you wanna invest in a whole assembly unit?

BTW, there is a hell of a difference between to procure and to produce.
Cant you separate the chaffs from the grain?

Rockets on the launchers are consumable. Many thousands of rockets can be fired from 36 launchers so make sense to have local production. Your statement reflects a typical Indian mindset. They love to buy big tickets items but cannot produce shells and ammo. A case in point 155mm artillary shells which Indian still imports from Israel and Russia and both are taking it for ride

Indian weapons should be kept in indian forums. And what about of indian weapons they are piece of metal nothing else

I don't think so as we now have NASR and very soon we will see the NASR-II and NASR-III with 2 or 3 times the range of NASR-I.

Back
Top Bottom