What's new

Pakistan vs England T20 Series Dubai, 2010

I really dont now why on which basis Imran farhat is keep playing i dont relly understand can you tell me any one of his perfomance which won pakistan a game never ever

Best performance
He managed to be son in law of Mr Muhammad Ilyas, selector PCB:smokin:

^^ now wait for another 3 months from now onwards

yes thats about 2 and half months and then we have so many future tours awaiting...... after World Cup we will be heading to England and play Australia and then England (July-august-september) and then we might play few matches in USA also and later on will be heading to ICC World Cup 2011 (ODI)

yes thats about 2 and half months and then we have so many future tours awaiting...... after World Cup we will be heading to England and play Australia and then England (July-august-september) and then we might play few matches in USA also and later on will be heading to ICC World Cup 2011 (ODI)

i was just being sarcastic given how the team performed poorly in srilanka, newzealand and australia, god knows how much time it will take to win some series, i dont remember the time when we won last major series(not against bangladesh or zimbabwe or westindies lol)

^^ now wait for another 3 months from now onwards
Ab World cup hi hai. This win was necessary, since the confidence level of the team was so down, it was on their faces. When Afridi dropped the straight catch on Gul's ball, Ajmal who was field in front of us damn near looked like he was gonna break down or something.

Not the look you wanna see on your players faces.

yar waise Abdul Razzaq k sath bohot ziada bora karte hain board wale
aik to bechara bilkul fauji tabiat ka admi hai "Yes sir wala" phir bhe .....

yar waise Abdul Razzaq k sath bohot ziada bora karte hain board wale
aik to bechara bilkul fauji tabiat ka admi hai "Yes sir wala" phir bhe .....

Razzaq destroyed his career after participating in ICL otherwise he is the best allrounder/match winning player in our team after Afridi

Afridi & Razzaq are the only two real fire powers in our team rest of them are time pass

but what i want to say is that
afridi no dout is good hiter but he is not a good finisher but
Abdul Razzaq most of the times he finishes the games.
and Abdul Razzaq joined I.c.l after being droped of world cup 2007 team (correct me if wrong) and in 2009 t20 we got going after Abdul Razzaq inclusion.

but what i want to say is that
afridi no dout is good hiter but he is not a good finisher but
Abdul Razzaq most of the times he finishes the games.
and Abdul Razzaq joined I.c.l after being droped of world cup 2007 team (correct me if wrong) and in 2009 t20 we got going after Abdul Razzaq inclusion.

yes because those days he was out of form

and in 2009 he was in good touch

and Afridi is also a good finisher......... way better than razzaq..... whenever he performed we won the match....... many times he came like 40 runs required in 20 balls and he stayed on the crease...... we won the match

Excellent knock by Razzq.....once again he has won us a lost game....just seuperb cool can calm hitting.

Thanks Razzaq

yes because those days he was out of form

and in 2009 he was in good touch

and Afridi is also a good finisher......... way better than razzaq..... whenever he performed we won the match....... many times he came like 40 runs required in 20 balls and he stayed on the crease...... we won the match

:no::no: you can count on fingures how many matches afridi has finished (FINISHED) even when he is staying on the wicket no one have confedence what will he do next ball > Out , Six , Four.....
but when abdul razzaq stays even in very bad conditions he plays till end ... and this is the deference

:no::no: you can count on fingures how many matches afridi has finished (FINISHED) even when he is staying on the wicket no one have confedence what will he do next ball > Out , Six , Four.....
but when abdul razzaq stays even in very bad conditions he plays till end ... and this is the deference

ok lets count the matches for both players

you count the matches for Razzaq bring the stats here and then i will show you afridi's performance

yar until this imran farhat, type of a guy is with the team i dont see anything good happening for the team can anyone tell me why not once it for all he should be dropped he have given more than enough chances but he get out in a fashion like stupid talender short ball he cant play short ball he cant even cut the ball if you play him better play taufiq umer atleast he dont waste his wicket like imran farhat i dont care who is his relative is working in PCB even zardari was his father after this type of perfomance he should be kicked out

dont bring ever useless players like these

Imran Fahta
Misbah Ul Haq
Play Kamran Akmal in ODI and T20 but dont play him in tests

and plz bring new openers dont bring old failed openers for GOD SAKE

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom