What's new

pakistan would not sell JF-17 aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyyy

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Nisar A Memon, the chairman of the Senate Standing Committee on Defence, on Thursday said Pakistan would get an F-22 P frigate from China ..........

Senator Dilawar Abbas, a committee member, said, “We have assured Chinese think tanks that we would not sell JF-17 aircraft to India.” He said Chinese think tanks wanted only Pakistan and China to manufacture JF-17 aircraft.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Thats bad.......These senators never get the true essence of business:no:

Well its no wonder it was not contender for MRCA now this articles shows beyond doubt , why we did not submit it for MRCA

This is the STORY of the day...I couldn't believe my eyes!!:lol:

You guys broke our hearts with this news :sarcastic:

LOLS,India does not need and will never buy a chinese fighter in next 5 decades.
They have the money and access to the lastest technology available in the world.

I am afraid..... I am gonna lock the thread soon...... if you guys do not play it nice!

I am at loss why the Chinese thought Pakistan may sell the plane to India?? Any reasons?

I am afraid..... I am gonna lock the thread soon...... if you guys do not play it nice!

I dont think there is anything in store to discuss here. Its better you lock it so that the flame games dont get repeated.

Its another VS thread and flame war competition prone thread.

Disappointing news to say the least. :cry:

Now our only option is to buy trainers in bulk and equip them with attack capabilities. :china:

Assalam u Alaikum dear. Saw you after a looooong time. Welcome home :partay:
And oh, lock the thread. This is a joke and we donnot wanna sell it to them anyways..

This news questions the mindset of the ppl who said they wont sell JF-17 to India.

I am really interested in knowing what goes on in their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom