What's new

Pakistani actresses exposing in bollywood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mard

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
what do you think of the pakistani actresses exposing so much in bollywood? it seems indian directors have an obsession with casting pakistani actresses in semi nude roles and unfortunately our actresses say yes to these roles because of money/fame

are these actresses allowed back in pakistan?

The male actor Ali Zafar is doing good roles

what do you think of the pakistani actresses exposing so much in bollywood? it seems indian directors have an obsession with casting pakistani actresses in semi nude roles and unfortunately our actresses say yes to these roles because of money/fame

Welcome to the forum, Prakash Vinumanum Chandra...

Since Pakistani economy is in sh1thole the society is resorting to selling their body for a living. sad but true.

Since Pakistani economy is in sh1thole the society is resorting to selling their body for a living. sad but true.

A lot of pr0nigraphic industry is springing up in the underground as well.

A lot of pr0nigraphic industry is springing up in the underground as well.

One of west effective way to demoralize USSR was by exploiting its women and im afraid Muslim women are the new target and "EASY" one i shall add. My heart just bleeds. :(

many indian actresses do the same , its nothing hv to do with pakistani or indian , its just new trend of bollywood.

those pakistani actresses are the breed of ***** house in lahore called diamond market, i dont know how long before we torch this ***** house, it has got into the minds of common lahorites, how to ***** around?

One of west effective way to demoralize USSR was by exploiting its women and im afraid Muslim women are the new target and "EASY" one i shall add. My heart just bleeds. :(

Explain further.

How did West exploited USSR's women?

Also, West exploits its own women 100 times more than it exploits any other group...

Islamic World needs to bring women in the work force....

There is always scope of such roles. And many directors look for new face. Demand and Supply. Bollywood also given roles to other countries' actresses too.

Look at the Male supremacy at display here, the OP says Ali Zafar is doing good roles but Pakistani Actresses are bad!!! :sick:

Are is there a dearth of people to strip in front of camera in India that we have to run to Pakistan for some hidden agenda :hitwall:

Sex sells and women are seen as objects of pleasure by men, @Myth_buster_1 so u are ok if Hindu Christian or some other religion do the body show but u find propaganda if Muslim women are in the body show business. How racist you are??

Laanat on those who think this is a religious issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Troll thread......and waste of Bandwidth....
Indian movie directors have stripped naked more indian actresses than any amount of Pakisrani actresses.....
Plus they have a constant supply of ever ready women willing for any kind of role in the movies....naked or otherwise....why bother with Pakistani actresses....

Dont you think the muslim woman is already demoralized when the society is going into talibani sh1thole and abayas, niqab and burqas becomes bestsellers?

towelhead.jpg

You have started to play your broken record again....

I dont think its a conscious effort to portray them in a bad light, film makers will not pour in millions just to make a silly point. The actresses must be doing it out of their free will, Zeba bakhtiar acted in a few films and did not have this issue because she was conservative to begin with, film industry is moderated and everythings done with the actors consent.

Last edited by a moderator:

:laugh: come on what an idiotic logic to call ONE or two actresses as entire SOCIETY.

anyway whats wrong in exposing by the actresses ? thats what this profession calls for now a days.

In other words film industry its moderen day REDLIGHT down specially the bollywood. so i dont see why one should be enraged over acts of the individuals.

its their life their bodies their decision. who are we to take it upon ourself

Dont you think the muslim woman is already demoralized when the society is going into talibani sh1thole and abayas, niqab and burqas becomes bestsellers?

]

stupid notion from you because we have seen it as more a fashion trend and also oh by the way a good hidding behind for young ladies on dates.

so men like you should not just comment without knowing the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom