What's new

Pakistani celebrities with their spouses and children

oh please close this thread........ aisi aisi models ki picture post karte ho tum log ke.............. baad main banda tang hota hai yaaar :rofl:

please close this thread or post only Hijaab wali womens

Sir iss thread mein sirf saaf suthri aur sharifana pictures post ki gai hain, aisi koi tasveer nahi jis say aap tang hon. :cheers:

Last edited:
i think the pics are relevant and apt for the name of the thread:cheers:

John Rambo hahaha!

:lol: I know :lol:.

well to show his side of the argument as well, plus a family (sibling) joke, and I think you guys will like it, here it goes:

1) Afzal Khan aka John Rambo (got famous as Rambo in a classic old Drama called Guest house -- Aah the good old days!!!)

himself:
bf11c22bf9180a9fb3377ec549b9c526.jpg

in "Guest House"

the real dude:

================\
================/

we have this family joke (sibling), that because of two people Pakistan didnt do as good as it could have if these two guys had done it for us,

1) A composer, actor and musician named Arshad Malik (works wit anwar maqsood - old guy), because he looked exactly like Eisntein when he was young, but, whereas Einstein got a Nobel Prize ours didnt and instead was contented with music. (unfortunately couldnt find any pix of him)

2) A Pushtun actor and a Lollywood actor as well, Jahangir Jani. He is so remarkably similar looking to Mark Hammel, the famous Luke Skywalker, unfortunately we didnt use his talent as well,we wasted it.

the real person:
(that pic doesnt do justice but i cant find a good one)

Luke:
a9c648995789b22d831be8b4c9b3551b.jpg

==================\
==================/

^^Another one:

Question: How many DAIGS of BIRYANI it takes to satisfy Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman?

Answer: yaar what comes after 99999999999........ oh never mind! I quit this counting! I've got other jobs to do!!

:cheesy::cheesy::lol::lol:

Mr. Yasin Malik and his Pakistani wife​

sorry for posting MAULANA DIESEL! :partay:

hummmmmmmm looks like diesal sahab is enjoying the party:lol::lol:,
wonder y on earth yasin malik invited this dude on his marriage???:undecided: i bet he would be regreting his decision till now:disagree: and by the way did the other guests find anything to eat after this godzella arrived:lol::lol:

hummmmmmmm looks like diesal sahab is enjoying the party:lol::lol:,
wonder y on earth yasin malik invited this dude on his marriage???:undecided: i bet he would be regreting his decision till now:disagree: and by the way did the other guests find anything to eat after this godzella arrived:lol::lol:

Others actually get some in the begging since HE started from sweet dishes But later all they found was .......

Back
Top Bottom