What's new

Pakistani Fisherman's Son Wins 7 International Awards!!

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
L

FB_IMG_1680781559537.jpg

Amir Hamza Panjari, the 14-year-old son of a fisherman from Kemari, Karachi, made Pakistan proud by winning seven international awards in the World Scholar Cup.

There is no dearth of talented youths in Pakistan, who are making the country famous in the world with their God-given talents, hard work and dedication, 14-year-old Muhammad Hamza is also among such youths.

Hamza made his parents and country proud by winning 4 gold and 3 silver medals in writing and debate in the World Scholar Cup held in Azerbaijan.

Hamza says that the encouragement of my parents along with hard work and dedication brought me to this point. It should be noted that Amir Hamza’s father Muhammad Arif is a fisherman by profession. Tears of joy came out of his eyes on his son’s success.

Hamza was not ready to travel abroad for the first time, so his father sent his brother along to keep Hamza’s courage up.

L

View attachment 923526
Amir Hamza Panjari, the 14-year-old son of a fisherman from Kemari, Karachi, made Pakistan proud by winning seven international awards in the World Scholar Cup.

There is no dearth of talented youths in Pakistan, who are making the country famous in the world with their God-given talents, hard work and dedication, 14-year-old Muhammad Hamza is also among such youths.

Hamza made his parents and country proud by winning 4 gold and 3 silver medals in writing and debate in the World Scholar Cup held in Azerbaijan.

Hamza says that the encouragement of my parents along with hard work and dedication brought me to this point. It should be noted that Amir Hamza’s father Muhammad Arif is a fisherman by profession. Tears of joy came out of his eyes on his son’s success.

Hamza was not ready to travel abroad for the first time, so his father sent his brother along to keep Hamza’s courage up.

He should leave Pakistan asap and never look back.

Pakistan is just for the corrupt murdering thieving PDM and terrorist Military establishment.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.

L

View attachment 923526

Pakistan is just for the corrupt murdering thieving PDM and terrorist Military

Pakistan is just for the corrupt murdering thieving PDM and terrorist Military establishment.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.

Pakistan is just for the corrupt murdering thieving PDM and terrorist Military
download (47).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom