What's new

pakistani girls dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

abvgroup

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
I am really finding it difficult to connect with pakistani girls for marriage purposes, the liberal pakistani girls have attitude problems and are always so demanding, while the religious/traditional ones are just too conservative for me. I am really in a dilemma here.

I would rather marry a white girl who seem to be much easier to be with or even indian (hindu) girls I find to be much more open minded then the pakistani muslim girls, but my parents would be against me marrying a non muslim girl. not sure what to do :undecided:

You made my day. :D

I will pray for you that you get the girl that is acceptable to you and your family. :angel:

And please, don't ask for personal advice here, people have great insights in politics, defense, diplomacy etc. but they give worst advice when it comes to Love and Marriage. :enjoy:

lol .....it seems you want laddoo in both hands neither you want conservatives nor the liberal but you want white who are more liberal than the pakistani girls.:rofl:

And here is a person who complains of girls being too demanding.Rather i think you are too demanding then the girls.:rolleyes:

ab yahan aik rishty karany wali maasi ka rank bhi bana webby sarkar :rofl:
Abe kahan rehte ho aajkal ? Kambakhat tum jaise ko dost hi nahin banana chahiye.

BTW us rank ke liye candidate to tumhe bhi pata hai, mujhe bhi. :rofl:

Abe kahan rehte ho aajkal ? Kambakhat tum jaise ko dost hi nahin banana chahiye.

humy kam dhandha bhi hai janab ap ki trah farigh nhi hain ke bethy rahy yahaan :rolleyes:

I am really finding it difficult to connect with pakistani girls for marriage purposes, the liberal pakistani girls have attitude problems and are always so demanding, while the religious/traditional ones are just too conservative for me. I am really in a dilemma here.

I would rather marry a white girl who seem to be much easier to be with or even indian (hindu) girls I find to be much more open minded then the pakistani muslim girls, but my parents would be against me marrying a non muslim girl. not sure what to do :undecided:

buddy,this is a defense forum, not a dating site, please keep it professional. No personal discussions please, and the debate is about the ladies here, so the discussion is already moot.

the riddle of a woman, to this day no man has ever been able to understand the mind of a woman, so your discussion is futile.

there is already a live example on this forum, whenever a discussion about India is started,a lady jumps in and trolls the whole thread, to this day,all men in this forum are yet to figure out the exact motive of this lady.

With all your demands i think you should marry a Robot . It will be programmed according to your choice :lol:

Yahan ek masoom biwi dhund ne ke liye tips maang raha hai, aur Tharki brigade ke chairman aur followers ne thread ko Hijack kar liya. :lol:

Reactions: HRK
Jaisey apko mil jati??? :P

meh toh yeh soch raha hu ki apki wife ne apme esa kya dekha :rofl:
lo jee sunny to apni dewwani thi bus hamara time acha nhi tha warna jism-2 main meri wife hoti :rofl:

or tum bakwaas na kero wo kehty hai ap jesa koi nhi is dunya main ap sab se different ho i am lucky as your wife :chilli:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom