What's new

Pakistani man walked from Karachi to Mecca, Saudi Arabia

Iraqis have stopped fighting... why would they kill you..
but still I will suggest you to run in zigzag manner to avoid snipers... :omghaha:

Them darn Arbeez........ they never miss an opporutniy to bring another idiot into their fold........ Saudi 10,000,000 - Pak 0........ if the same man were Shia, I bethcha, you'd have seen a totally different headline: "An Iranian terrorist, inside the hide of a Pakistani arrested at the border"

It wasn't him trying to advertise it, it's them who got mileage out of it..... fools will be fools..... tomorrow you'll see many other idiots, taking up similar trips to "holy lands"...... :D
Mr if he would have wanted coverage he would have done it here mr not in Saudi Arabia where he is not even local but those who can't do anything themselves love to talk crap

Mr if he would have wanted coverage he would have done it here mr not in Saudi Arabia where he is not even local but those who can't do anything themselves love to talk crap

what did I say crap? I was suggesting imran to do the same.. but may be on bike.. walking is boring

Why would they do that? There was a similar story of some European Muslim I believe Bosnian walking through the civil war in Syria for Hajj and both sides stopped him and demanded to know where he was going and BOTH let him go through after giving him some food and stuff. All he had was his Quran and his passport I believe.
but iraq has difrrent story dear its mixed with so much mess its not easy to cross iraq by walk now a days

Back
Top Bottom