What's new

Pakistans nuclear arsenal comparable to Indias

There is no need of any forgivness or anything... As it is a non issue now. I am from the south, Muslims over here converted by Arab traders after understanding the goodness of Islam rather than by Sword in the northern parts of ertswhile pre-1947 India.
honestly what happened in history cannot be assesd by the rationality and civility of today. Honestly We are nice people... We dont harbor revenge for hundreds of years. Extremist...dont worry we will take care of them, our tommrow is very important to us.

India in short, is a place which has extreme Hindu and Muslim, and The center a large majority of liberal hindus and muslims. The occassional Violence erupts very where, wether its bradford, LA, Gujurat, UP anywhere.
It was because of the Ghanzni and Ghauri led afghani looting and raping during Early years which led to the formation SATI which led to women to commit suicide rather than be raped by afghani soldiers,
These are the kind of scars in the Hindu Extremes, What has bothered the Muslim extremes you already know. But These are simmering down, cuz of media, greater dispersion of money and very other socail factors. Rang De basanti is good bollywood flick which tries to take a lil grasp of the situation.

Tactical Nuke, for the simple reason Pakistan cant asses Indian Response for a nuclear detonation. On the other hand if cold start is employed(if successful too, i am not so sure) pakistani nuclear threshold wont be reached.
Other reason being Pakistani Nuclear assets have said to be infliterated by various US agents (but i dont who relevent that is)

My own observations were exactly the same. Many of my classmates during the sixties when I was studying in London were Indian Hindus/Sikhs and I found that culturally and language wise we had a lot more in common than East Pakistanis.

I am not so sure now. Extremist Hindu parties such as BJP have been in power until recently. As a keen student of history, I am familiar with the manifesto of the parties that form BJP ( RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal and Wishwa Hindu Parishad), which aims to finally coerce all back to the Vedak Dharma as was done in the centuries after Asoka, where a majority Budhist country went back to its roots of Hinduism. At least this is what I undersatnd from Hinduvta.

I respect India for its industrial prowess, but the fact that aftermath of felling of Babri mosque was enough to pursuade educated middleclass Indian voters to elect BJP to power is very worrying. With bigots like Modi in power thru ballot in Gujrat, I am afraid most of my fears may come true. After all Nazi won power in Germany thru election and history has a bad habit of repeating itself.

Shouldnt Pakistan worry about extremists in its own backyard ?

If India is for Hindus, why shouldnt they vote for BJP ?

If muslims want Islam, they should move to Pakistan, I am sure, they will be welcomed with open arms. ;)

If muslims want Islam, they should move to Pakistan, I am sure, they will be welcomed with open arms. ;)

mulims in india more then population of pakistan so they need an other pakistan in india

Pakistan = land for muslims. I am sure Pakistanis are generous to welcome their brothers from India.

I beg to differ there....Every India wether Muslim, Christain, or Hindu are free to practice religion, as long as he is ready to adhere to the secular traditions of the republic of India...He can worship a table for all i care, As long as he doesnt affect other people. In a way very similar to the British Democracy.

But if he is looking for extremes policy which has a effect on other religion or gender bais, such as the sharia law, he can go to anyother places he chooses where he can live so but not in our country. His policies wont be tolerated. India has a long way to go before she can stop appeasing its sections. But that goal will be achieved sooner than expected lets say 10 years ago.

Pakistan upgrades nuclear arsenal
Dean Nelson, Delhi

PAKISTAN will soon be able to strike every city in India using a new arsenal of plutonium warheads developed with Chinese help, according to senior generals and defence analysts.
Lieutenant General Talat Masood, a former Pakistani defence minister, said this weekend that his country’s enhanced nuclear capability exposed a “secret arms race”, triggered by rivalry between India and China.

The scale of Pakistan’s nuclear ambitions was revealed last week in a report by the Washington-based Institute for Science and International Security, which published satellite pictures of a plutonium production site at Khushab in Punjab.

Analysts said the plant included a reactor capable of producing enough plutonium for 50 warheads in a year, more than doubling its current strength. China has an estimated 450 warheads and India has about 100.

The disclosure came as the US House of Representatives ratified President George W Bush’s deal to supply nuclear fuel and technology to India, which could allow it to boost its own production of plutonium warheads.

Plutonium makes lighter, more compact and deadlier weapons than uranium. Pakistan’s new capability will alter the military balance in the region by giving it a “second strike” capability.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars since they were separated at independence in 1947. In 1987, A Q Khan, the so-called father of Pakistan’s programme, announced that any future conflict could be nuclear. Khan is now under house arrest after helping Iran and Libya to develop nuclear programmes.

Masood said that Indian attempts to keep up with China’s increased nuclear production were causing anxiety in Pakistan and generating pressure to increase its capability. Distrust between India and Pakistan over Kashmir and terrorism made it likely that the arms race would intensify, he added.

“It means self-reliance for Pakistan, which is now more important because the United States is favouring India (in nuclear co-operation),” he said. “It means we can make smaller weapons which are easier to fire at longer range.”

Dr Anupam Shrivastava, director of the Centre for International Trade and Security at the University of Georgia and an adviser on proliferation to the American, Indian and Chinese governments, said: “Unlike Pakistan, India has a no first strike policy. It completely changes India’s military planning because having plutonium gives Pakistan the option of deploying from land, sea or air.

“For Pakistan it’s a quantum leap. It gives them options to target all of India.”

I beg to differ there....Every India wether Muslim, Christain, or Hindu are free to practice religion, as long as he is ready to adhere to the secular traditions of the republic of India...He can worship a table for all i care, As long as he doesnt affect other people. In a way very similar to the British Democracy.

I beg to differ there bro. The basic idea of a secular India isn't working anymore.
Gujerat became the first state to introduce 'Anti Conversion' law, others will follow if BJP gains power in other states.
This may not be a big threat to Muslims or Christians but both evangelical religions are being restricted into spreading 'The Word'.

This is not what I call a democracy.

Just my $0.02

I beg to differ there bro. The basic idea of a secular India isn't working anymore.
Gujerat became the first state to introduce 'Anti Conversion' law, others will follow if BJP gains power in other states.
This may not be a big threat to Muslims or Christians but both evangelical religions are being restricted into spreading 'The Word'.

This is not what I call a democracy.

Just my $0.02

Neo merey dost,

Yeh Pakistani doosron key mulkon mein kyon itna dakhalandaazi kartey hain ?

Apney giraeban mein khud jhaank key dekho miyan.

I am dismayed when Pakistanis speak about secularism, minorities protection and democracy.

I am dismayed when Pakistanis speak about secularism, minorities protection and democracy.

I know.... Pakistanis have no place in pointing out to the massacres of Indians minorities...... after all, its Indians business when they massacre hundreds of thousands of Sikhs and Muslims, or barbecue Christian missionaries, or lynch dalits for killing cows.........:coffee:

Tomcat-mian,

Yes, India has done all that. Please liberate us from this evil practices. We demand Pakistan declare war on India and free us from the evil hindoos.

Tomcat-mian,

Yes, India has done all that. Please liberate us from this evil practices. We demand Pakistan declare war on India and free us from the evil hindoos.

Nobody can wash the darkness that ills one’s heart....... only you can cleanse your hearts......:agree:

Back
Top Bottom