What's new

Pakistan's War - Images from the frontlines

Wow, look at those IEDs!!

i wonder where did they learn making them from, and from where would they get the detonating cord etc etc, by a little help may be...:azn:

Where is the source or link bro to conform? :what:

Inside info. Operations with PGMs have involved 3 aircraft. F-16s, MirageIIIs and F-7s (they deliver the munitions on target lased by another aircraft with LDP/FLIR).

Good taliban is a dead taliban :guns:

Jiyay Pak Army :victory: :pakistan:

Imran,

Imho, it is macabre to talk about the dead in such manner. It does not matter how they are motivated, what they stand for or what they do. In all of this madness, humanity has to prevail and as such celebrating the deaths on the other side is not appropriate in my opinion.

Those doing the killings on the part of PA are not enjoying these deaths either and you will never hear a Pakistani officer or jawan talking about the other side in such a manner.

Typical American nonsens. We are not Indians that kill civilians just to put on display. Whether you kill them or not. You do respect the opponent and even provide them time to pray, to die and to be burried. The dirty way of choking people with water or put them in illegal camps to avoid Geneva conventions is soemthing the Christians do very well. Just like backstabbing when you are no longer needed... People with these pathetic kind of remarks and calling them solomon make me puke. Uneduted onesided people that are only capable of reproducing propaganda. I am not even intrested in our agenda.

:pakistan:
lol good answer

Yes i felt so too... Shame, the creator of the video should have used some Pakistani music or some rock with Instruments... :D

I really don't know which band this is, not my kind of Music. I just liked the video clips used.

:)

dear brother. check this version of my video.. my first real effort
not the best of the videos for sure but I think I managed to convey my message my emotional love for the country and its defenders Pakistan Army

again I had to use the electro.. because it very much goes with the theme I tried to create.. the music and the choice of clips builds up your emotions and has an interesting end I hope you will get it.
regards

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom