What's new

Pervez Khattak served notice for ‘inciting PTI members to leave party’

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Untitled-1-186-696x342.jpg

Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf has served notice to senior leader Pervez Khattak, who recently resigned from the president of the party’s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chapter, for ‘inciting PTI members to leave party’, ARY News reported on Wednesday.

PTI Secretary General Omar Ayub Khan has sent a show cause notice to former Governor Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP), seeking a response within seven days.

“It has come to the notice of the Party Leadership that you [Pervez Khattak] are contacting party members and inciting them to leave the party,” stated the notice.

Citing the ‘reported activities’, the PTI Secretary General ask Khattak to “explain yourself in writing within seven days of this notice”.

“If your reply is unsatisfactory or you do not respond, further action will be taken as per party policy and rules,” it warned.

Earlier, it emerged that Pervez Khattak will launch his own political party and PTI deserters are expected to join the new political setup.

Sources privy to the development told ARY News that PTI deserters are expected to join the new political setup led by senior politician Pervez Khattak.

Read More: Pervez Khattak resigns from party positions

Khattak has claimed that more than 50 former PTI members of parliamentarians (MPs) are in contact with him and would join his new political set-up, say sources.

May 9 events

Violent clashes broke out across Pakistan after the former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan were arrested at the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Tuesday.

The protests were held in remote and major cities as the party workers are agitated due to their chairman’s arrest, with Balochistan, Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Islamabad summoning the armed forces to ensure law and order.

Army installations and Corps Commander’s house in Lahore came under attack during a protest by PTI workers.

Even Pervez Khattak leaving?!! He was the CM of K-P from PTI recently and a topmost guy until just a few weeks ago. I hear he was one of the better PTI guys.
Well... so what's left in PTI?? Has anyone ever seen a major political party fold like this in Pakistan before? Never. But the thing to note is: PTI was NEVER a party! Even Assad Umar has said now that if you remove Imran, PTI is finished.

This is what Imran's so-called 27 years political struggle accomplished? Forming a cult of foul-mouthed Youthias who repeat lines like 'There can't be any alternative to Imran Khan' or 'Pakistan is finished if you remove Imran Khan'.

PTI fanbois: The Establishment has repressed other political parties in far worse than PTI is being repressed but they are still around in whatever good or bad shape. Ponder why PTI is disintegrating like this. If you think with an open mind, the only culprit would be the personality of Imran Khan.

Even Pervez Khattak leaving?!! He was the CM of K-P from PTI recently and a topmost guy until just a few weeks ago. I hear he was one of the better PTI guys.
Well... so what's left in PTI?? Has anyone ever seen a major political party fold like this in Pakistan before? Never. But the thing to note is: PTI was NEVER a party! Even Assad Umar has said now that if you remove Imran, PTI is finished.

This is what Imran's so-called 27 years political struggle accomplished? Forming a cult of foul-mouthed Youthias who repeat lines like 'There can't be any alternative to Imran Khan' or 'Pakistan is finished if you remove Imran Khan'.

PTI fanbois: The Establishment has repressed other political parties in far worse than PTI is being repressed but they are still around in whatever good or bad shape. Ponder why PTI is disintegrating like this. If you think with an open mind, the only culprit would be the personality of Imran Khan.
It's your fault for now knowing about pervaiz khattak and making up stuff

He isn't and wasn't the PTI core/nazreyati leader, was elected into PTI simply because he had sway in his region due to being parliamentarian for a while under other parties

He was the first one people were predicting that will leave once PTI got banned for life (of Asim munir 6 yrs tenure)

None of well known nazreyati workers have left PTI despite knowing that the party is finished

For atleast another 6 yrs and probably for life

He isn't and wasn't the PTI core/nazreyati leader, was elected into PTI simply because he had sway in his region due to being parliamentarian for a while under other parties

He was the first one people were predicting that will leave once PTI got banned for life (of Asim munir 6 yrs tenure)

None of well known nazreyati workers have left PTI despite knowing that the party is finished

For atleast another 6 yrs and probably for life
are SMQ & PE considered "nazreyati workers of PTI"?

Pervez Khattak was beaten in front of his grandchildren, kidnapped, stripped naked and tortured. Sexual torture can do wonders to get people to do what you want.

No, he is not people were thinking they will leave as well. If they didn't left that means it's an exception.

however SMQ has history of standing up to dictatorship and staying with PPPP when party was dead

PE is staying simply because of his other members family.

With ZAB out of his core committee of 40 just 2 remained 48 left.

Anyone thinking nazreyati people stay at time of martial law should simply spend more time reading history

Anyway economy isn't going anywhere with or without PTI

Simply because the trust in Pakistan democracy is gone

Sir why dont u do a pill here and try to find where is pti ? Why dont u get a fair election and evaluate where do pti stands without asad umer, khattak and faqad ?

Yes, it's not MY fault for putting a known 'Lota' to be the Chief Minister of Imran's supposed stronghold. It's not MY fault to put him on a pedestal in Imran's stronghold.

Other political parties too faced a lot of repression but none of them--not even the cursed MQM broke up so fast, so spectacularly. Why PTI? Because this was Imran's personal enterprise of 27 year 'political struggle'.

It is NEVER Imran's fault, I get it.

Yes, those two gentleman are the true ideological workers of PTI. Impeccable examples of wisdom and loyalty.
BTW, many those are still with PTI are only there because other parties are saturated with candidates and those parties want the 'electables' and no some C-grade coat-hangers of Imran.

Yes, it's not MY fault for putting a known 'Lota' to be the Chief Minister of Imran's supposed stronghold. It's not MY fault to put him on a pedestal in Imran's stronghold.

Other political parties too faced a lot of repression but none of them--not even the cursed MQM broke up so fast, so spectacularly. Why PTI? Because this was Imran's personal enterprise of 27 year 'political struggle'.

It is NEVER Imran's fault, I get it.

Yes, those two gentleman are the true ideological workers of PTI. Impeccable examples of wisdom and loyalty.
BTW, many those are still with PTI are only there because other parties are saturated with candidates and those parties want the 'electables' and no some C-grade coat-hangers of Imran.
That's Pakistani politics rather global politics
Lota is part of Pakistani system and any democratic system.

You cant win elections without lotas in Pakistan
He tried for 30 years

Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Fatima Jinnah, Bhutto, benazir, Nawaz sharif everyone had lotas who agreed with ideology at that time and who left them when bad times came, so if you disagree bad mouth all of them.

Also not sure how you don't that none of KPK leaders have left Imran Khan even though they have been in jail for months

You can use Google to see who left and who didn't

Pakistani majority can be grouped into two kind of people youthias

And

People who laugh at misery and inhumane treatment/killing/abduction of youthias or people of KPK

Decent humans are in minority

That's Pakistani politics rather global politics
Lota is part of Pakistani system and any democratic system.
You cant win elections without lotas in Pakistan
He tried for 30 years
You are right about the 'Lota' factor. And yet Imran Khan has been boasting about putting a Khamba (lamp post) for elections and that person would win elections in his name.
Pakistani majority can be grouped into two kind of people youthias
And
People who laugh at misery and inhumane treatment/killing/abduction of youthias or people of KPK

I strongly condemn the brutal repression going on and on this forum I have called that 'Back to 1977', meaning back to Zia ul Haq. However, I wouldn't shed a single tear for Imran Khan as a person. It is sad for Pakistan that tens of millions of young people were led by an absolute idiot, entitled, Narcistic, arrogant person. The failure of Imran's so-called '27 years of political struggle' have absolutely originated in Imran's personality. He couldn't even groom five viable successors in those years!! PTI was not a political party. A Dance Party or a Jim Jones like cult are better titles.

BTW, as I have been repeating here, it is not just the Establishment which had turned against Imran-- I believe Pakistan's foreign backers and well-wishers too are behind this, starting from China. Truth will be coming out one day.

I have to disagree with this sweeping generalization.
Facts are facts
Except for Kpk and parts of karachi

You are right about the 'Lota' factor. And yet Imran Khan has been boasting about putting a Khamba (lamp post) for elections and that person would win elections in his name.

I strongly condemn the brutal repression going on and on this forum I have called that 'Back to 1977', meaning back to Zia ul Haq. However, I wouldn't shed a single tear for Imran Khan as a person. It is sad for Pakistan that tens of millions of young people were led by an absolute idiot, entitled, Narcistic, arrogant person. The failure of Imran's so-called '27 years of political struggle' have absolutely originated in Imran's personality. He couldn't even groom five viable successors in those years!! PTI was not a political party. A Dance Party or a Jim Jones like cult are better titles.

BTW, as I have been repeating here, it is not just the Establishment which had turned against Imran-- I believe Pakistan's foreign backers and well-wishers too are behind this, starting from China. Truth will be coming out one day.
He an idiot khambas don't win elections
Execept for Kpk and may be few urban areas of Lahore and karachi

Regarding your post on Pakistan political government atrocities..you make no sense to me..I have no idea what you are saying..

Back
Top Bottom