What's new

Phoenix Rising out of Samungli

Only 1 airbase in Baluchistan is not enough
after again & again violation from Iran & now Indian have naval base in Oman

There are many facilities all over every provinces just available during war and maintained in peace time cannot convert every base to a full time operational base during peace time, since 80s three new bases has been turned into peace time operational main bases and one more in future to cover gawadar is expected

Last edited:
You or not alone bro!
Same reason here! :lol: Dhuwan! How addictive it was. I still cannot change the channel if i see a re-run on one.

That and i saw the land from air, it is just breath taking! Those dead dry mountains are addictive i would say. I hope to take out some time soon now and visit Gwadar, Quetta and other parts of Baluchistan.
subscribe to ashirs youtube channel its amazing!

Line up of ''Phoenix'' Squadron JF-17s during an exercise.

View attachment 574951
this is my prediction that these JF17s are going to cause very serious serious damage to IAF in next conflict, inducted in numbers, mastered in the art of combat and perfected in manufacturing, in house updation and maintenance this small but lethal bird with AESA and PL15s will slice through IAF helter skelter force.

this is my prediction that these JF17s are going to cause very serious serious damage to IAF in next conflict, inducted in numbers, mastered in the art of combat and perfected in manufacturing, in house updation and maintenance this small but lethal bird with AESA and PL15s will slice through IAF helter skelter force.

As a matter of training, in order to make a believable argument, you must present the evidence and the warrant to support your claim. The better the evidence relates to the claim the better an argument.

this is my prediction that these JF17s are going to cause very serious serious damage to IAF in next conflict,

Stop kissing your lips in the mirror---.

Stop kissing your lips in the mirror---.
lol, mastan bhai I like you and respect you, afterall Devil's advocates have a role to play too. Your sadistic and pessimistic attitude is a driving force for people to work and think more and more.

As a matter of training, in order to make a believable argument, you must present the evidence and the warrant to support your claim. The better the evidence relates to the claim the better an argument.

this is my prediction that these JF17s are going to cause very serious serious damage to IAF in next conflict,
Its just a prediction. Unlike beating about the bush regarding the past I am a man who focuses more on future. I am not saying I cant be wrong as circumstances do change once we are talking about future. Nonetheless what greater PROOF or EVIDENCE you want after you have seen with your own eyes that the 4th largest and most powerful air force of the world the mighty and great IAF is still licking its wounds, in a state of helplessness and misery Mr Modi says, "KASH meray pas Rafale hota to aj yeh din na dekhna parta". As far as i am concerned I dont need any other evidence, about you I cannot say

Its just a prediction. Unlike beating about the bush regarding the past I am a man who focuses more on future. I am not saying I cant be wrong as circumstances do change once we are talking about future. Nonetheless what greater PROOF or EVIDENCE you want after you have seen with your own eyes that the 4th largest and most powerful air force of the world the mighty and great IAF is still licking its wounds, in a state of helplessness and misery Mr Modi says, "KASH meray pas Rafale hota to aj yeh din na dekhna parta". As far as i am concerned I dont need any other evidence, about you I cannot say

Sigh.

79867006_3513308602054804_1849647809419018240_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom